Delta x reader (mine) Part 2

School is invading MOST of my time. Please put in requests, it helps me decide what one shot to do next.

 ||* I'm adding a extra character for some reason * ||

Key:

Y/N= your name

L/N= last name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delta's POV

Ever since the day I lost against Y/N, i had this feeling. IT JUST WON'T GO AWAY!

 And I don't what it is... its not a bad feeling towards her..... more as a good feeling. Maybe Devolos knows what is going on.

'Devolos, what is this feeling?'

Devolos glowed red and answered,' what do you think it is? Don't let it get in the way toward your goal though.' 

'Got it...' 

'Find out your self' 

I sighed, it was no use. Maybe i can ask Valt, he might know. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I traveled back to BC Sol and went to see Valt. 

"Hey Delta, didn't expect you to be here," Valt exclaimed, he seemed happy. 

"Can I talk to you for a moment Valt, its important." 

He stared at me blankly for a second than snapped out of his trance. "Sure! So whats coming up?" 

"I wanted to talk about something that's been happening," I expanded," Ever since  I lost against this girl... a weird feeling has... infected me..." 

Valt listened and started to laugh. "I-Infected?! HAHA! I think this feeling is love... HAHAHA" 

Love? That's what it is, its feels.... permanent in a way. Y/N's perfect smile, strong personality, beautiful hair... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?! 

My only goal is to is to be to best blader there is, not some love. But... if this is what fate is... I'd be happy tot accept it. 

Y/N's POV

I feel like i'm sick or something. I had felt this way ever since I won and when i had to check EVERY SINGLE message that Pheng sent me.

 I don't know how in the hell he has any internet up there, like how does he get INTERNET UP THERE?! 

But anyways, i think i should visit him and tell him about this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk the mountain, skipped Pheng's Traps he ALWAYS puts, and arrived to my destination .

"Hey sis!" I heard Pheng say from the stadium. He was probably training or something. 

"Konnichiwa!" I replied back. 

*\\Konnichiwa is Hello in Japanese* \\

I walked up to him and looked at the stadium, he was indeed training. 

"Welcome back sis," Pheng greeted, he seemed happy. "I need to ask you something...." I mumbled. 

He got interested and turned his head towards me. "Soo, whats up?" 

"Uhh I think i'm... in love?" 

It took Pheng a second to process the information, than his face expression turned from questioning to excited.  

"WHOO?" He squealed.  I really did not expect him to react to this like that. 

"DID I HEAR RIGHT?!" Theo screamed. Theo was the oldest sibling, and the most overprotective. 

Me and Pheng sweatdropped. I thought he was still training in the top tower... i'm screwed.

"Uhh... yes..." I said, panic in my voice. 

"KNOCK HIM OUT PHENG!!!" I screamed. 

Pheng did and kicked him straight in the face. Hopefully he didn't crack some bones. 

"PHENG," Theo screamed in rage. 

"TOGETHER!!!" Me and Pheng screamed as we both knocked him out. To continue our conversation, we had to tie him to a chair and hid him in the basement. This is common, VERY COMMON of us to do this. 

"Now Back to the task at hand... WHO IS THE LUCKY GUY?" Pheng exclaimed.

 I sweatdropped and replied," Uhh... this guy named Delta Zakuro..."  

"Wait... you mean Thee Delta Zakuro?" He asked. "YES WHO ELSE DO YOU THINK?!" I screamed tho no one else heard it. 

"Anyways i'm going, hope you teach well!" I waved goodbye. "Bye! And... what do you mean?! I teach good!" Pheng shouted. 

 I started to giggled a little at his statement and went on my way. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

||*Sexual harassment for this part* ||

3rd person's POV

As Y/N walked in the streets at night 3 drunk men walk past her. When they saw her, they smirked in a evil-ish way.

Y/N's POV

I wonder what's their problem, its freaking me out a little. They stopped at basically followed me. I shrugged it off and went on my way. 

After walking for about 15 minutes, they are still following me. I could kick them off but i don't know what's there problem. I turned to a alleyway and only found a dead end. 

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I yelped then tried to escaped. The grip on me was strong. 

"Hey gorgeous~" a voice cood. I got scared and back kicked the figure behind me. 

It turns out "they" was a he. He coughed up blood from the kick. I ran towards the exit but to only find more men blocking the exit. 

'Ok breathe, you can handle this Y/N. Don't panic,' i though. I pulled out my katana out from my backpack. 

Doing so, some of the men ran away in terror, some stood where they were unfazed by my action

Doing so, some of the men ran away in terror, some stood where they were unfazed by my action. The ones left unfazed slowly circled me, closing me in.  

"Step away from the girl."

Who was that? The voice seemed familiar but yet... i can't remember who. 

All the men shuddered and ran away faster than Theo's ex. 

A familiar figure stepped out of the shadows and into the moonlight. I recognized the figure and put away my katana. "You ok?," Delta asked. I nodded and smiled. 

"My my~ I could have handled them myself  you kno-" i said but got cut off by something soft on my lips. I soon realized it was a kiss. 

 Delta whispered, " I-I love you." I blushed and repield," Me too."