[Special Chapter] Gingka x reader ( Road trip)

Ok umm, hope its not  bad. I am trying to remember all the characters. Special chapter since its metal fusion. 

Requested by @Herosperger

Key:

Y/N= your name

L/N= last name

B/N=bey name

H/C=hair color

E/C= eye color

H/L=hair length

F/C= favorite color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"I can't believe I had to go," Kyoya groaned. I looked at him," Ara Ara~ Come on, it's going to be fun!" I can't believe he hated these trips. 

"Come on Kyoya, can you enjoy this trip?" Gingka asked, not knowing why he hated this trip. "Ya, enjoy it. After all it is a vacation," Benski said with Kenta nodding on the side. 

Kyoya got annoyed and turned away. 

I walked up to Madoka and and said," Well thanks taking us all on a trip, we really need it... especially Kyoya."  "Glad I could help!" Madoka exclaimed, after all she was the one who decided to go on this trip.

Kenta and Benski were playing Uno, Kyoya is growling at wild animals he sees as we drive past. Gingka is sleeping... cute...WAIT WHAT AM I THINK?! I felt like my face as red and flustered red. 

Gingka's POV

Ahh, a lovely vacation is a perfect break. Hopefully I can confess to Y/N, she has silky H/L H/C and perfect E/C eyes. Shes a strong bladder and a beautiful girl. She might be scary sometimes, but that doesn't matter. 

"G..."

"Gin..."

"Gingk..a.."

"Gingka...."

"GINGKA!!!"

I opened my eyes and saw Y/N's face too close to my face. It took all my cells to not get flustered. "My my~ Finally your awake!" Y/N exclaimed. 

"Y-yes?" I asked slyly. "We're at our destination."

I turned my head to the window, indeed we were at our destination.  There was canyons, chatous  and many other things. Y/N ran out of the van and took her F/C Polaroid camera.

She started taking pictures. Next she took out a map-ish thing. 

"Ok everybody, the building on the hill is the bathroom. Towards the south is going to have a bey building, you can go battle there," Y/N expanded.  She than smiled sweetly.

(Credits go to artist.)

I started burning up from her sweet smile

"Gingka are you ok?" Kenta asked worriedly. 

 I only managed to say," Y-Ya." Kenta sighed in relief and walked to where Benski was. 

We soon got the table, and tent set up. "Ara ara~ that was fast," Y/N said, feeling accomplishment. 

Suddenly a person came to our camping area, he must've been one of the other people camping around here. 

He walked up to Y/N and smirked. "Hey gorgeous ~~~," he cooed, he was staring at her skirt, probably trying to look under.  

I got mad. REALLY REALLY MAD. 

"Sir can you please leave? I think your in the wrong place," I tried to peacefully asked, trying to contain my rage.  

He stared at me and chucked," Haha, NO. I am in the right place, behind this sweet girl's A#s" That's when my blood boiled hot, hotter than it ever had. 

Y/N looked like she was ready to stab him with the knife she was using to cut carrots.

"My my~ Can you just F#CK OFF??" I roared. Everyone stared at me in shock, even Kyoya.

The man gulped down deeply and suttered," S-S-sorry." and ran off.

"Did he just cuss?" Kyoya whispered. "u-uhh," Kenta suttered. 

 Y/N turned around and kissed my cheek. "Thank you for saving me, he is a dirty pedo." 

I turned red and fainted, I was lucky to faint on my camping chair. 

3rd person's POV

As the day went on the friends went fishing, hiking, etc. They had lots and lots of fun. Finally the sun started to set. 

 "Come on guys, lets go to tent. I wonder how it feels to sleep in a tent," Madoka said the they walked back to their camp site. 

"The skyes so beautiful..." Y/N said softly. Gingka smiled and replied," I know..." 

Y/N felt something on her right shoulder. She turned and saw it was Gingka's elbow. He had a smile. 

Y/N let out a small gasp. The rest of the team went into the tent and prepared to sleep but only Gingka and Y/N was still outside and awake.

"Follow me Y/N," Gingka said in a playful voice, he grabbed Y/N's arm and ran towards the West where the sunset was best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I wonder where Gingka wants me to go. He rarely does this stuff. And the fact hes holding my hand... WAIT WHAT?! 

I could feel my face burning up. I hope Gingka didn't notice this or i'll be more embarrassed than i am right now. 

Gingka took me past the flower plains and a small part of the forest. They were all amazing sights but the camera was in my backpack... i think. 

Finally after twists and turns Gingka stopped. We were at the best view of the stars, they were gliterling in the sky. "Its beautiful Gingka," I said softly. He turned to me and took a deep breath. 

Gingka went on one knee. 

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful and kindest girl i ever met. Your are always unique in your own way..." Gingka said. 

"Gingka.." i gasped.

"...Y/N L/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

He held out a ring case and he opened it, there lied a ring. 

I gasped. 

I took a deep breath in and out. 

"Yes..." 

I took the ring and hugged Gingka, it was the best moment of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was late, i am really busy now days. Feel free to comment a request in the request chapter. 

Sayōnara!