#4 What was that?

Four days later Lui managed to drag guys out of city, saying they can visit lake, where he once almost drowned Nogla, by climbing onto his shoulders while swimming. On their way pass an old mine shaft Delirious noticed light in tunnel, she pulled WILDCAT's shoulder and told him to stop. He growled asking what the hell is so important, but gilr in hockey mask already jumped out of car and rushed to the entrance. Marcel left his car and rushed after Delirious. He caught up to her and tried convincing her that they need to go.

Delirious wouldn't give up and say they have to check what is it. She called out to others and tried to look further into tunnel. Tyler told her to wait for them to park cars and get flashlights. Marcel still didn't like it, the mine was abandoned years ago and constant light would mean somebody could live there or worse... something he knew others wouldn't believe in. He anyways followed them to make sure they leave soon and safe. Delirious and Vanoss took the lead and were trying to scare each other a lot. Nogla tried joking with Lui but held his hand tight.

This mine shaft was surprisingly made out of many tunnels and soon reached a crossroad with taller, cracked ceiling. The light they were following kept moving away, but it flew upwards and disappeared. Marcel had a bad feeling about this whole thing, but since others could see it too, then it wasn't just his mind playing tricks again.

They tried to decide on where to go now. Each one raised their voice more and more and no one noticed the rocks slightly moving.

A shiver ran up Tyler's back and he was ready to make fast decisions. He yelled at others to shut up and listen. Beams from their flashlights met at ceiling before stone chunk of a size of smart car fell right between them, soon followed by more rocks. Tyler yelled to the rest to run and soon the room where they saw that flying light for the last time was gone...