#6 Wild Mini Game

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
WARNING:
Smut up ahead!!!
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

All the way from car into WILDCAT's house and upstairs Mini had to help him walk. Concidering their height difference, she was kinda like his cane. Tyler leaned on doorframe of his bedroom and smiled to Mini, who leaned against other side of door.

"So,... here we are."

"Yeah... Are you gonna need help getting in bed or... you want to visit bathroom first?"

WILDCAT dropped his head and chuckled, then again he smiled at her, but it wasn't joking or fake smile. More like... drunk smile, but not like he's hammered, but drunk on the sight of her. Mini's cheeks got dusted with a bit of pink and she bit her lips together, followed by small smile. Tyler gently traced her right arm with fingertips and his eyes followed.

"So~ I think I stopped you from something ealier" He looked at her and lifted eyebrow.

"Yeah. You did.~" She whispered, took a step closer and stood up on her toes as Tyler leaned down and gently held her face as their lips connected.

His lips were much softer than she imagined, like smooth mango she wanted to bite into. To him, her lips were so warm, they could drip down his chin like hot chocolate.

When they parted she looked into his blue eyes and held his hand, which rested on her right cheek and was rubbing her cheekbone with thumb. He was lost in her big green eyes. Many people say they are grey or blue, but he could clearly see it. They would dissappear if someone used green screen filter on them. His smile didn't fade and so she giggled as well.

"Maybe you could stay? See in the morning, if I need amputation." They both quietly laughed and she slightly pushed his chest.

"Don't say that. But... maybe I could stay. What do you think?~"

"Wanna stay up here? Bed's big enough."

"Hahaha... I'm sure it is, giant." Mini opened the door and lead Tyler by hand. "But I'm on top."

"Pff- Ok, why?" Tyler slowly hopped on one leg to bed and sat down.

"Because for once I want to look down to see you. ...Unless your leg's good enough to let you take the lead?~" her fingers traced the coral of his T-shirt as she smirked teasingly. Tyler grinned with low purr and pulled Mini on bed.

He rolled them on side and showered her neck with kisses, teeth tracing her skin, threatening to bite. Mini's giggle turned into pleased hum. Her leg went around his hip and her hand brushed thro his hair, making him purr. WILDCAT grabbed her firm ass when she rubbed against his crouch. Mini began to breath harder, then she rolled them back and sat on Tyler's hips.

"If you want this ass you will have to obey me~" She smirked while putting glasses on nightstand and took off her t-shirt. Tyler bit his lip and slowly traced Carly's torso as she leaned forward to feel his hands stop at the back of bra. WILDCAT could see much better in dark than Mini thought, but that didn't stop him from running his hands all around her smooth body.
The rest of their clothes were soon on floor and forgotten. Mini's hands were tracing Tyler's muscles while her deep breath in his ear only made him harder. He tried to keep himself together, but Carly's right hand traveled down his body quite fast. He grabbed her asscheeks and grinned when she gasped. His hand moved down and between her legs to slowly dig into her pussy. Mini purred out in pleasure and WILDCAT could feel her boobs rubbing on his chest.

Mini's hand kept tracing the shape of WILDCAT's member and tugged on it when she moved up his body. He could see her grin as she lowered herself on his hard dick. The both moaned when she sat down. His hands were massaging her hips with anticipation and so she began to move. Moans filled the room as she kept rocking her hips, head tilted back. Tyler gripped tighter and tried to rock his hips back, but couldn't shift his weight right. Mini started humping faster and bit her lip, WILDCAT pushed his head back into pillow and let his hands move up on her chest. Pleased sigh made Mini grin, yeah boobs are men's anti-stress balls. She went faster and started moaning louder and louder, the harder she landed on his hips.

WILDCAT was squishing her boobs between his fingers and almost scratched them when she leaned back for moment. He grabbed her nipples and slowly twisted them like volume knob. Mini moaned in higher tone and digged her fingers in his belly. He grinned with low purr to her sweet noices. Mini pick up the pace and leaned her hands on Tyler's chest, so he grabbed her hips instead and they both began to breath quicker.

"Mini~... I'll...mmm~" He whispeared as his fingers almost clawed Mini's hips. She smirked and humped him slow but with more force and knocked few loud moans from WILDCAT. He came and Mini almost jumped off but quickly melted into feeling and lied down on him. They were both panting in hot room.

When WILDCAT rode off his climax, he looked down at now quietly moaning Mini and gently moved few hair strands behind her ear. She lifted her head and put her forearms on his chest with smile. "I can't see you for shit." She giggled.

"I know... but I bet you'll be as messy in morning as now." WILDCAT commented and Mini gently slapped his chest after gasp and laugh.

"Carly... I wished it would first start with a nice date and not... confession in underground... Sorry."

"Aw, Tyler~ You don't have to apologize for this~ I'm glad you actually feel the same way in first place. I don't care where you told me this. If we weren't looking for a way out in order to survive - I would fuck you right there and then!~"

It was dark and Mini didn't wore her glasses, but she could see the big whites of Tyler's eyes. "...What?"

"Yeah!~"

"So- you don't mind having sex anywhere? Like anywhere?"

"Well, not exactly - I would with you, but also not everytime just-... when... there would be a chance."

"Huff! Thank God, 'cause I was afraid you're a whore or something."

"HEY! Or I will snap off your dick and leave you here!" She again slapped his chest and also face while he couldn't stop laughing. "...Bitch."

"Hahaha... oooh!~... but you love me~~" He gave her a cheeky smirk and wiggled his eyebrows. Mini had to be an inch away to see it. She rolled her eyes and got off him with both of them moaning. They lied down and Mini put her head back on Tyler's chest while he wrapped his arm around her and closed his eyes.

When WILDCAT began to doze off his ears picked up very quiet whispear "I love you Tyler~ Thank you~" with that Mini hugged him tighter and Tyler couldn't help but grin until fully falling asleep.