#7 Night hunters

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
WARNING:
Smut up ahead!!!
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Delirious opened her front door and let Vanoss slam them shut as he chased her to her bedroom laughing. Moo didn't know they skipped their field trip, so she wasn't expecting Evan to return the same night - that's why they decided to stay at Joanna's. He had clothes for few days, so he could as well just stay for longer.

Joanna threw her mask on desk and cupped Evan's face to kiss him. Evan pulled her closer and kissed back eagerly. She moaned when he licked her lips, asking for entrance. She let him explore her mouth and moaned with her arms around his neck. The kisses got more heated and Vanoss' hands slid down her cargo pants to lift her up on his waist. Delirious giggled and untied her ponytail right before Evan dropped them both on bed with loud thump. Joanna couldn't stop giggling and laughing for some reason, but those are the sounds that make Evan happy.

He took off his jacket and shirt to which Del purred and traced his six-pack. "Don't worry, we got shit ton of time to appreciate my muscles~" Vanoss said with full confidence and grin.

"Oh, I will take a closer look on them later~ You're not gonna get up tomorrow, for sure!"

"More like YOU won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"Oh is that a challenge!?"

"Yes it's a fucking challenge!"

"Then let's go, oWl!"

"Yeah! Let's go!"

They another laughed at how stupid it sounds and when they calmed down, Evan smiled kindly and leaned down to Joanna, who began to blush fast. He kissed her softly for moment and parted without a word, just eye contact with smiles. Joanna took off her hoodie, shirt and sport bra while kepp looking at Vanoss. She reached to his pants and slowly loosen them.

"Evan~ I... honestly don't know what to do and HOW it will go, I just- I never thought THIS will ever happen! Like... DUDE!..." She covered her face and tried to laugh it off. Vanoss simply took off the rest of his clothes and leaned down to Del's neck, kissing it and slightly bitting.

"Just relax... I'm surprised too, but... let's just see what will happen~" They both slowly lied down and when Joanna started moaning quietly and bitting her lip, that's when Evan helped her loose her pants.

His hand went down and between her legs slowly inserting fingers into her pussy. Joanna moaned louder and traced her fingers on Evan's muscular back. She tilted her head to bump his cheek with nose and kissed him eagerly. He moved his fingers faster and very slowly rubbed his tounge in her mouth to tease her, to her limits. She moaned louder and grabbed his busy arm, almost clawing it while moaning in pleasure. Kisses were mixed with their loud breaths bed sheets shuffled quietly as Vanoss moved between her legs and she wrapped her legs around his hips right away. He pulled his hand out and grabbed his dick. They parted for moment, both smiling. "You're sure, you want it? We can always stop."

"Right now? Now you got my horny, bitch." She smirked and turned off the nightstand lamp.

She hugged his neck and both moaned into kiss again, as he slowly pushed his dick in. Vanoss moved his hips, making Del moan louder and grab his shoulders with head tilted back into pillow. He took this chance to lean his head down and bite her nipple, while another was pinched by his hand. Vanoss moved his lips back to her neck and put both hands by Del's sides as he speed up.
At this point Joanna was only moaning between quick breaths and wouldn't say anything, if Evan asked her. She was moaning into his ear and he kept going faster as they both anticipated their climax. "...Evaaaan!~~"

He smiled to how she said his name - so needy, so impatient, so desperate for more. Soon he couldn't hold it in and humped Del fee more times, before she felt warm sensation below her belly.
They stayed like this for couple minutes - Joanna petting his back, while Evan was breathing deeply on her neck. He moved up and slowly got his dick out, to which Joanna sounded sad and tried to hold him in place by her legs, but they were too weak at the moment. Vanoss lied down besides her and put his arm on pillow, so she could hug him and lay her head on his shoulder.

"Round two?~"

"Damn, you're horny!"

They laughed for moment before all sounds settled into silence. Delirious was listening to Vanoss' strong heartbeat. She used her foot to move blanket up their legs and reached down to cover them better. Vanoss looked down at her with smile.

"Still want round two?"

"Mhm~ just... one... minute~"

He pet her shoulder and moved his fingers up to her surprisingly not silky black hair but still enjoyed their touch between his fingers.

"Evan?"

"Yeah?~"

"...Would it be weird, if I ask you to stay?... For a day or two?"

Evan chucked, not believing what he just heard. "No, of course not!~ In fact - I was about to stay here until You would get sick of me." He whispeared the last part, leaning in, like it was suppost to be a secret.

That make Joanna laugh as well and she hugged him closer.

"...So what - round two!?~" She pushed herself up on straight arms with wide smile.

"Ok!~" Evan grabbed her hips and rolled them over, before disappearing under sheets, while laughing.