chapter 1- love at first sight

*Jimins pov.*

I was at home like I usually was and my big brother, Kim Soo-hyun, was taking care of me and my 2 little sisters. My papa and dad were upstairs finishing a document so they can come and play with us while we waited and played with big brother. I was sad and I pouted. Big brother Soo-hyun is 25 and I'm 20. Big brother was playing with Mia (4) and y/n(18) as I was watching Tom and Jerry.

I had my paci in my mouth and our dog tan tan next to me. I soon hoped out of little space and saw that I had a pacifier in my mouth. I sighed and took I took it out. "Hyung, papa and dad aren't out of work yet are they?" I said. "No Jimin, I'm sorry. Come over here, we can go get some of your favorites today." Hyung said. I nodded and sat on his lap and hugged him.

"Your not going out of town this month right? Please Hyung, do it for me. My exams are coming up and I'm not sure I'm going to pass them if I continue like this." I said.

He nodded. "One month, that's all. Jimin you know I can't leave my job as s caregiver and stay here. My wife is waiting for me at home and she'll kill me if I tell her something about me leaving her for a while." Hyung said. I hugged him tightly. "Ye-ji noona Is mean, she stole hyung from me and now doesn't come visit me with my niece." I mumbled to myself. Soo hyung kissed my forehead.

"I heard that, do you really miss seeing them? I can bring them here but I'll have to transfer my work here for now. I'll live in my old house for you, you remember that pretty house you like? I'll move there." Soo hyung said.

My eyes lit up. I hugged him tighter and kissed his cheek. I giggled and I heard the door open. The room turned quiet once our parents came in. "Hello my lovely children, come to me." Papa said and opened his arms. We all ran to him and Soo Hyung walked to us and hugged our papa. "Jin your so mean you can't leave me alone outside! It's cold I'll die." Dad said and turned to papa. Papa stuck out his tounge and ruffled Mia's hair.

"You deserve to die, you didn't kiss me for the past few days and we can't see our eldest son because of you!" Papa said. And pouted. "Papa, dad, I'll be staying at my old place with Ye-ji and my daughter for a while. You don't have to worry, I'll be here for a while since I have things to do here as well." Soo hyung said. "I'll leave tonight and I'll be settled in with Yea-ji and our daughter. Looks like I'll be leaving in an hour or so." Hyung continued.

Papa and dad smiled. "Tomorrow's a Sunday, let's all have a family gathering and we'll eat together. We should do some other fun things if you guys request anything." Papa said. "Let's have lunch and head to the amusement park, you guys have wanted to go there ever since you were kids." Dad said. We all smiled and nodded. Soo hyung left and we all watched our favorite movie.

We all went to sleep and I headed to the coffeshop I work at. I saw my best friend Taehyung and my boss Jungkook. "Hey Jimin, please get ready. Today it will be a bit busy, I'll let you off early because I'll be taking over for you. You have exams this month so you have to study, alright?" Jungkook said. I nodded and put on my uniform. Once a customer came in I started to work. I continued to work untill a weird man came in with Black.

I was confused and continued working. I served his drink and he didn't leave untill my shift was over. "I'll see you guys tommorow, I have a family meeting to attend. I'll study hard in that exam!" I said and left. I walked to our meeting place and saw the man with black sit on a bench and look at the kids playing.

I smilled at the kids and they smiled back. One of them ran up to me and hugged me me, was my friend Róse from college. "Oppa can you buy me cake? I want some." Róse said. "Look Róse, I need to go to my family meeting. I'll buy you cake but that's all for today. You'll go home right after." I said and Róse nodded. We walked to the near by bakery and bought a cake. We sat down and Róse started to eat her cake.

She looked at me and smilled, crumbs covered her face and I wiped them off. I started to get into little space. "Róse go take me to that shop over there, I'm getting into little space." I said and she stood up. She started to take me to a shop and my phone rang. "Phonie, rósie phonie. Phonie ringing." I said and Rosie took it out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hey Soo-oppa, Jimin Oppa is in little space right now do you think you can help me? I'm at ** Street, we'll be waiting." I heard rósie say. I started to tear up. "My paci, rósie my paci and tan tan aren't here." I said and hugged her. "It's ok, paci is right here. We'll see tan tan later, let's wait for Soo-oppa." Rósie said and she ruffled my hair.

We waited untill Ye-ji noona and Soo hyung came out of the car. "Jimin come here, we're late. Let's go, Papa and dad are going to be mad that were late." Soo hyung said and I grabbed his hand. He took me to the car and seated me down. "I'll see you later Oppa, let's talk later unnie. I have dance practice to get to." Rósie said and hugged noona. She then left and I continued to suck on my paci.

Hyung walked in the car and drove to our meeting spot. I fell asleep in the back of the car. I woke up and saw papa and dad there waiting for us. I ran to papa and hugged him. He kissed me all over my face and hugged me tightly. "Baby I thought you got lost, I was scared you left in the morning without telling me." Papa said. "Sowy papa, I had work. I saw rósie." I said and smiled

Papa smilled. "Let's go eat, I'm hungry. Let's have fun today!" Papa said excitedly.

*?? Pov.*

I walked into a cafe and sat there. I looked at the waitor and he looked like an angel. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and he walked up at me. "Hello sir, what would you like today?" The waitor said. His voice was soft and he was beautiful. I couldn't answer him. "C-can I have an expresso drink with a matcha cake." I said and he nodded.

"I will be right back." The angel said. He walked away and came back with my order. I was surprised that he wasn't afraid of me. I thanked him and started to drink my coffee. Once he left the shop, I followed him and sat at the bench in the park. I sat there and saw the kids playing. A girl smiled at my angel.

She ran to my Angel and they ate cake. I saw that she took out his phone and answered the call. They waited for something and the angel started to cry. I was mad and wanted to walk up to them. A man and a woman came up to them, "Jimin come here, we're late. Let's go, Papa and dad are going to be mad that were late." the guy said and stook out his hand.

My angels name was Jimin, a beautiful name just like him. He grabbed the man's hand and he was seated in the car. The girl said a few words and left. I called a guard to follow them for a while and to report to me. I went home and I waited for my guard to come report to me.