chapter 7- Meeting

*Jimins' pov.*

I woke up to a crying near me. "What's wrong?" I said and patted her back. "Papa went to work earlier. He left us alone." Mia said. "It's nothing. You still have me, I'll take care of you just like papa does." I said and caressed her back. She started to calm down a bit. "We still have time left, go back to sleep." I started humming and patted her back.

She slowly fell sleep and I went downstairs to talk to the maid. "Emmie, let's start making breakfast for the kids. Let's not make too much sound or they'll wake up. Do you think you can teach me how to cook? " I asked and Emmie nodded. "Of course, if that is your wish then it will come true." Emmie said.

We started to do things quietly so the girls couldn't hear. We then finished making breakfast and it was time for me to get ready for school. "It's finally Friday, Emmie. I may seem ride but you can quit when you want. You must be tired of being in this house. You can get a break and dress however you like." Emmie looked down.

"I would but I have to work, I haven't been out in a while with a guy since my ex boyfriend left me and I'm not as comfortable relaxed." She said playing with her fingers. "I'm sorry to hear that, you can do as you like in your room. You can change out of the uniform. I have to go get ready, you can take a break." I said. "I don't mind, I would like to keep myself distracted and be comfortable." She said and smiled.

I smiled back and I walked upstairs and left Mia on my bed as I did my morning routine. I then walked out with my school clothes and Mia dressed herself.  I walked to y/n's room and woke her up. I helped her get up and helped her get dressed. "I'm sorry Oppa, I'm such a big trouble that it hurts when I stand." She said and looked down.

"Its alright, your my little sister. Your getting better day by day. Papa even said that you only have a few days left to feel like this. You'll be good as new." I said and we walked downstairs. We all ate breakfast and I dropped the girls off. I went to school and I called Layla.

*On call*

Me: "Hello Layla, I was thinking that we can meet up at the mall later today."

Layla: "That's a great idea, will you bring a friend with you perhaps? "

Me: "Yes, I'll even bring a little friend for Cassandra. My friend will be able to talk to you because I think you both would share some things in common. "

Layla: "I'm glad, I'll see you at the mall at 4. I'll see you there."

*Call ended*

"Who were you talking to? It sounded like a girl." Tae said. I sighed. "Why does that matter? She's married and I'm gay. You already know that." I said and pushed him away from me. We then finished class and I picked up the girls. I got out of my car and the girls went inside.

I walked to Emmie's room and knocked on the door. "May I come in?" I asked. "Please come in." She said and I opened the door. I saw Emmie fixing her hair. She was wearing clothes that I wasn't used to seeing her in. "I'll be leaving now, do as you like." I said and she nodded. I walked out of the room and y/n was with her friends.

I drove to the mall and Mia played with her dolls. I got out of the car and carried Mia. I saw Layla and Leon waiting for me. "Hello Layla and Leon, we're here. Sorry if you waited for too long." I said and they smiled. "It's fine, speak korean if you would like. We don't mind, it's good for our practice." Leon said.