chapter 38- end

*Jimins pov.*

We soon got to the restaurant that looked beautiful in and outside. We walked in and our mouth's opened from the beauty and space it had. We ate and spent time together.

*Time skip*

It's been 15 years that me and Yoongi have been together. We had our third child and Joon was finally an older brother of his two sisters. I had stopped getting little space and I was better then before.  Joon was 18 and was an idol trainee which I was proud of. Hyun-jae was working a part time job for herself and was aiming for being a Vet since she was found of animals. Our little baby Hyuna was only 5 and was starting her primary School.

We had a happy little family and we all lived happily. Róse and Tae had two little angel's. Their twins Yeri and Seulgi were friends with Joon and were all Idol trainees under the same company. I was was happy our kids got to decide on the same career choice and would be working together in the same company.

Papa and dad were happy that they got their grandchildren and Mia was now a lawyer. She got with an Australian guy and had children with him. Y/n and Hobi had five kids which was no surprise to me because they wanted a big amount of kids and always did the nasty without protection.😳

We were all happy I couldn't ask for more.

*End*

I hope you guys like this book. I was pretty bored and updated these things without thinking. I usually made these on a go. I'll be updating a new book soon! Please check my profile for updates!