chapter 29- Game

*Jimins pov.*

Suga woke up and he headed to work after giving me a kiss. Our game then continued and I went through my pregnancy slowly. I started to walk outside with Lucas and Joon. We headed to the garden and we sat there looking at the view of the beautiful flowers. Joon then picked one up and brought it to me. "Joon found a pretty flower like papa." Joon said and gave it to me. "Thank you Joon, I will put it in a vase. It reminds me of you when I see it." I said and tapped Joons nose.

He giggled and ran off to the flowers. He then came back with multiple Flowers in his hands. He then handed the to me and I smiled. "Let's go inside, we should put the flowers in a vase." I said and grabbed Joons hand's. Lucas then followed from behind and we went inside. "Oh~ there's a vase, perfect! Lucas, stand near. We're still continuing the game." I said and he stood near me.

"You shouldn't continue this dangerous game, your pregnant for goodness sakes. It's about you and your child's health, when you lose a child it hurts the most." Lucas said. "It's a game I want to continue, my ex is crazy sure but losing my child would-" I stopped in mid sentence and felt pain. I groaned in pain and touched my stomach. Lucas then picked me up bridal style and placed me on the couch.

He felt my cheeks. "Your burning up, you should've told me. Let's get you some medicine and a towel." Lucas said and got up. I grabbed his arm and he looked at me. "Don't leave, that jerks going to grab me." I said. "I'll be back in a second, give me a minute. He can't do anything." He said reassuring me. He ran to grab my medicine and came back. Joon grabbed my hand and Lucas put a cold towel on my head.

"You'll get better quickly, you need a lot of food and rest. Don't move around too much, I'll do everything that needs to be done. Be grateful the maid is here, you don't have to make dinner anymore. It's better for your rest and the baby." He said and cursed under his breath. "What happened? Why did you curse under your breath?" I asked. He looked at me. "It's just that this affects the baby, it's not good for you to get sick during pregnancy. My husband was sick before his labour and we lost our baby. Take better care of yourself, I don't want to see anything bad happen to you or the baby." He said and smiled.

The maid then cooked dinner and brought dinner to the table. "Child come and sit, let's make you feel better." The maid said. "Thank you, I will feel better thanks to your delicious soup!" I said and she hugged me. "Don't you want to go to your home?" I asked. "Of course I don't, I don't have any one to take care of except you. Your like my child so I must protect and care for you." The maid said.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it. Sit down for dinner, you need to eat as well." I said and she sat next to me. Joon then sat down and Lucas stood next to me for protection. "You should invite your husband here sometime, it gets boring without being with friends." I said and Lucas nodded. We then finished dinner and Lucas ate. I then took a bath with Joon and we walked downstairs.

I stopped midway and felt a pair of eyes watching me. "Lucas, do you feel it?" I asked and he nodded. "Joon go to Uncle Lucas, he has a surprise for you." I said and Joon ran to Lucas. "We'll see that mother fucker try to catch me." I took out a pocket knife and cut myself. I started to write something on the window with my blood. "look here, memorize this and write it down. You'll need it to find me." I said and blacked out.

I woke up in a dark room tied up. "Ow, I said be gentle. It hurts you dick, can you atleast clean my wound?" I asked and Hoong Joon took my hand. He treated my wound and kissed me. "Don't kiss me, you don't deserve it." I said and looked away from him. "Does your daughter even know that I'm here? She's the only reason you kidnapped me anyways." I said. "No she doesn't, your her birthday gift." Hong Joon said and gave me a heart.

"Don't be a bitch, when is her birthday?" I asked. "Tommorow, bake a cake for her while your at it. I'll take the things out for you love." He said and left the room. He then came back and I started to pant. "What's wrong? Getting breathing problems or Claustrophobic?" He asked and tilted his head. "Both. " I said and started to breath heavier. "Let's get you out of here, you need to start making the cake. It's already late." He said and picked me up.

He then put me on the counter and untied me. "Alright, let's get this shit over with. I need sleep." I said and stretched. I started to bake and looked at his reference. He's lucky im doing this for his daughter. I then finished baking the cake and it came out better then expected. (Picture below)

"Hong Joon, what do you think?" I asked and he smiled

"Hong Joon, what do you think?" I asked and he smiled. "It looks good. Your staying with me in my room." He said and dragged me upstairs. "Stop, it hurts. Your going to hurt me and the baby." I said and he continued to drag me. He threw me in a room and locked it. He then walked in and sat me down. "Asshole, do you want to kill me?" I asked and he put his hands around my neck. I moaned. "You still like this don't you?" He said and started choking me.

"Ang~ stop, it hurts." I said and he stopped choking me. "Baby I'll play with you In a second." He said and locked the door. He then tied me up and started to touch me sexually. He then finished touching me and walked out of the room. I started to go to sleep and hummed to myself.