smoking | tommy shelby

CW // smoking, 18+

You love it when he smokes and how he smells after it. But he hates it when you do it.

A one shot:

‪ Coming home was Tommy's favourite part of his day. This meant that he got to see you again and ask about your day and what you did. Living like a normal family and not having the live he had now. But this time was different. ‬

You weren't there, to welcoming him into his big house and give him a kiss. When you weren't there he knew exactly where you were and what you were doing so as fast as he could, he went to his room.

That is where you stood, in your beautiful black dress that just came above your knees and a lighten sigaret into your mouth. When he saw the smoke coming out he already saw that you were stressed.

He knew when you were stressed that you needed a realize instead of doing what you mostly did, you went to sigaret. He knows that they can be bad and when he does it he doesn't care but if you do it he can't stop thinking about that it might kill you.

So he takes the sigaret out of your mouth and drops in to the asbak that was next to your bed. You turned around and there was your beautiful men that you waited to come home.

He had token your sigaret, you weren't so happy about it so you softly looked at him having a irritating face on. You could almost feel the sexual tension between the both of you coming from him.

You knew why he was doing it, and you knew that you shouldn't do. But you didn't like using him, but also something in your mind always told you how much he likes it to be used.

He softly takes your hands and sits down on the bed still holding your hand "hello mommy.." he says in his soft voice looking up at you not knowing if you are in your taking care state or if you were not his mommy but his mistress tonight.

You looked at him and then let his hand go and walked to your closet and he knew what that meant. He was going to get used and he would love every second of it. "Take you clothes of baby"