jealous | alfie solomons

CW // jealous, screaming, 18+

When he sees you talking with a other guy. He gets jealous easily, so he has to make sure you know who you belong to.

A one shot:

There you were standing with one of his worker talking and flirting at the same time, moving your hair side to side making it seem like everything that he said was so funny. But he knew better of course, you were trying to make him jealous like he did sometimes to you.

know you were giving him payback. He didn't like it one bit and he wanted it to stop now, he wanted to rip you from that men and kiss you like you have never kissed before. He could feel the anger coming from him and there was one more drop needed when he was done with it.

You knew just what to do to make him explode so you did, you sexually touched the men making it seem like you wanted him. Everyone already knew that you were dating Alfie and almost everyone stood back and never touched you but this one didn't care.

You could hear the foot steps already coming and the men that was two second ago flirting with you know ran away as fast as he could. You turned around with the biggest smile knowing exactly what you got yourself into. "Hello my baby boy" you said looking as if you did nothing at all.

He looked at you with an annoyed face and took your arm and dragged you to his office and sat you down on a chair. He never was this hars with you so you got a little scared, after the war he had gotten anger issues and could fall out on the worst moments.

He was getting them under control and it mostly never happened when you were there. You looked at him with puppy eyes apologizing in the only way you know how to but it was to late. "So you thought you were funny princess, flirting with the men?" He said.

You looked at him and just nodded your head, you knew it was no time for being a brat but you knew he was in control now and you were out of control. This didn't happened many times but when it did happened it mostly was when something out of his control happened at work.

"YOU KNOW WHO OWNS YOU DARLING!" He screamed at you walking to you and you shifted away, not because you were scared of him but you hated when people screamed at you. Like he was doing now but you knew this Isn't who he really so, this is just his war person.

"I own you, you are my princess and baby girl" Alfie said softly touching your check moving his hand with his rings over your check. You could feel him calm down already, because he gave you a sweet little kiss on your cheek.

You looked at him and softly touch his cheek, feeling him lay his face into your hand. "Yes baby you own me, and I own you too" you said to him and gave himself small kiss, you two then both got back to work.