shooting | isaiah jesus

CW // blood, gun

What if you went by at the wrong time and he shoots you.

A one shot:

Isaiah had a mission from the peaky blinders to kill a man, with no second thought at all. He was fine with doing it but after he had found his real love waiting for him everything came with a second thought because he didn't want to leave you alone in this world. He loved you too much for that. 

This was the time you mostly would take your evening walk before he got home, just to take your mind of him doing something dangerous and just staying true to yourself and to not think of him getting killed. 

You looked around and you heard a shoot and you saw a man stopping in front of you and you bumped into him, but when you did another shoot was fired right into your chest. You started to breathe heavenly, you weren't home. How was Isaiah going to find out what happened and what is he going to do. 

All you could think about was him when you started to feel the pain in your chest, you fall down but before you dropped you could feel some arms around you. You knew these arms more than everyone these two arms that were wrapped around you were from Isaiah. 

What was he doing here? You were thinking but what you didn't know was that he was the one that shoots you and he was looking at you with tears in his eyes, how could he be so stupid. 

He hadn't seen you walk and didn't know how he didn't see you. He wanted to turn back time to not have to shoot the bullet and waited for you to leave, he didn't want you to die. He had to get you to the hospital as fast as possible so he got his gun back into his pocket. 

He took you into his arms and brought you to the hospital. 

¨Everything will be okay, I will make sure of that¨