Beaten | micheal grey

CW // blood, injury

When micheal gets hurt, he then always goes to you to be taken care of and you are always there to take care of him. No matter what.

A one shot:

He walks into your house having his whole face beaten up. He didn't know if you were home or not but he had to try, you were his only option because his mom would go crazy and you would stay calm.

You two were now dating for maybe two months but no one expect Tommy knows, every time he got beaten up he came to you expect anyone else, that was also the way you two meet.  When he wasn't out to work he was all the time with you.

When you heard the door open you ran downstairs, hoping to find your boyfriend totally alright with nothing being hurt or anything. But you knew what he did and what his family was like so you knew that was mostly impossible.

You saw him standing there looking down at his feet, you ran to him and wrapped your hand around his cheek making him look at You. He gave you his puppy dog eyes showing that he needed to be taken care of.

So that was what you were going to do, you took him up to your room, not saying anything because you knew it would only let to you asking him questions. You hold his hand when you let him up.

He was silent not knowing what to say, he knew he would have to explain but all he wanted to do know was getting a hug and just kisses, today was a hard day for him. Full with stress and he just needed your love.

When you got to your room, you sat him on your bed. Giving him a soft kiss to say that he was alright and that you were going to get your stuff. You walked to the bathroom and you took your stuff that you need to help him.

You got back and saw him laying down having his eyes closed. You walked to him having your heals softly make sounds on the floor so he knew that you were there back again.

You say down next to him putting your hand at his face to check his temperature and he was a little hot but it was okay, you took some of painkillers and gave it to him to take in with some water, he smiled at you.

You took all the blood of his face and made sure that he looked beautiful again with the few cuts and some bruises on his face. You wanted to give him a kiss but he moved away showing that he wanted to hug and go to sleep.

You went to lay down too after you brought everything back to their place and threw away what you need. You saw him lay there already asleep, you laid there next to him wrapping your hand around his body giving him soft kisses.

You whisper soft things to him and softly drift of too. "My beautiful hero" you said before drifting off too.