drinking | arthur shelby

CW // alcohol

You two love getting drunk together. Just to forget about your problems and about work. And that is is exactly what you two mostly do when you are together.

A one shot:

You sit down on the table, you put your hand down that was holding your husbands hand. He looked at you and smile, Arthur was amazing and gave you a lot of love but something was missing when he wants drunk, you didn't know what.

He thought it was is insecure that came up when he wants drunk or being an animal so everytime you two had a date he knew you both would get drunk. You two were good at drinking and it was something to take the pain away so you used it most of the time.

You order you both a drink and got back with it and you gave him a kiss, he just looked in front of him taking up every person that was here. Making sure that not one of the peaky boys were here, he didn't need them laughing at him being soft.

Even when he was drunk you only got to see his soft side, only in the bathroom he could get wild and do amazing things to you. You Looked at him when you felt the Alc0h0l was going true your mouth. He smiled at you and starting to drink his drink too.

In 30 minutes you two walked home drunk. He was kissing you and your neck getting to the car, not waiting to get home and do it with you, he was totally ready. And you were too.

Maybe it was the most great relationship but you two loved each other even at the worst moment.