The Official First Date

Mordecai
Its almost 4:30 and you can feel the butterflies in your stomach going crazy, you are so excited to see him and even more excited to see what his "surprise" is. You look at yourself in the mirror one last time, do a couple touch ups on your makeup and you're finally ready for the evening! You throw on a black sundress with yellow sunflowers, a black choker, and some combat boots and smile at your reflection knowing you look good. You hear a knock on the door and run to grab it, taking one final breathe to let out your nerves before opening the door. "Um wow, you look great!" He said with his face going slightly red. "As do you!" You said back with a smile. He offered you his arm as you walked down to your car and you finally asked "so where are you taking me?" He looks at you and grins "umm I was actually gonna ask if I could drive, ya know just to keep the surprise alive a little longer." You giggle and throw him the keys, you two then get in the car and drive for about 15 minutes until you see him put the blinker on and pull into a mini golf place. You instantly get excited and he smiles at you noticing "I'm glad you like the spot" he said as you pull in. He buys the both of you a mini golf and go karting ticket then hands you a putt "My lady." He says jokingly as you take it from him "Why thank you." You say back as you pick a purple golf ball and he picks out a blue one. You two make your way through the course smiling and joking around with each other until you finally finish and make it to the go karts. You were pretty sure you won but both of you stopped keeping score halfway through the game. Mordecai handed the man your tickets as you got yourself buckled into the kart, once you were both ready the man came out in front of you with a black and white checkered flag and signaled both of you to go. You took off as fast as possible leaving Mordecai in the dust, and no matter how close he got at times he couldn't seem to pass you. As you two exited the karts you began to tease him "Couldn't catch up huh?" He grinned and looked at me "Okay I'll give it to you, you beat me good on that one." You smiled triumphantly "But don't forget I beat you in pac-man!" He said smirking. I rolled my eyes a bit and he began to speak "Let me get you some ice-cream since you were the big winner." He then took your hand and the butterflies in your stomach starting going crazy again but you kept your cool and let him lead you to the ice-cream stand. He bought you a cone of your favorite ice-cream before the two of you left and took a long car ride to listen to music and chat.
                                       Rigby
You looked in the mirror and let out a huge breathe as you finally finished putting your costume on, you decided to go as little red riding hood and Rigby was the wolf to match you. You couldn't believe you were doing this, you never really go to parties and the idea of being around so many people that you don't know made you nervous. You looked at your short red and black dress with the long red cape and smiled a bit since you haven't dressed up in forever and haven't gone to a party in even longer. You did your makeup with red lipstick and some small wings for your eyeliner and honestly felt pretty confident with yourself. You heard a knock on the door a few minutes later and opened it to see Rigby standing in a red flannel with ripped jeans and a wolf mask with fake blood splattered on him. You giggle as the two of you try to compliment each other at the same time so it just turns into a jumble of words that doesn't quite make sense. He brings you to the kart he drove over in and begins talking to you on the ride over "Soo one thing you should know, the guy who's hosting the party is my friend muscle man. He's nice but he can be...a lot. So don't be afraid to let me know if he's bothering you." He said with a serious tone. "I'm sure we'll get along great!" You say with a bit of a nervous smile. The two of you pulled up the party, it was being hosted at the park in a large party tent that you could already hear the music coming out of with a short line beginning to form outside to get in. You and Rigby took your places in line when a large man came outside followed by a small ghost "RIGBABY YOU'RE HERE!!" Rigby instantly groaned and said "Yes muscle man I'm here, and DON'T CALL ME THAT!!" Ah so that's muscle man, you thought to yourself. He looked over and noticed you then quickly looked back to Rigby "Wow bro you actually got a date, I'm impressed." He then looked back at you and introduced himself and you did the same quickly shaking his hand. "Alright you guys can come inside, but I'm only bringing you in right away because you brought a chick to the party Rigby." You made your way inside with Rigby when he asked you to dance with him and of course you did. You had an amazing date as you danced, drank, met Rigby's friends who were all super kind to you, and played party games all night.
                                         Benson
It seemed like the week would never end but at last it was finally Saturday, and time for your perfect day with Benson. You put on a pair of yoga pants and a cute tank top with your robe ready as your first stop is going to be the spa. You hear a knock on your door and open it to see Benson standing in his robe and shorts and smiling at you. "Ready to get going?" You smile back at him and grab your purse as you exit "Soo ready!" You two drive to the spa in Benson's car and you can barely contain your excitement as you arrive. He holds the door open for you as you both enter and look around trying to figure out what you want to do first, before you could ask Benson what he thinks he was already making his way towards the front desk. You followed closely and listened to him speak to the employee "Hello, I reserved the VIP day for 2." He then gives his name and the employee sat you down with snacks and some complimentary eye masks "Of course, we will be with you two in just a few minutes." The employee said with a smile and then walked away. You looked over at Benson taken back by the surprise "You didn't have to do that Benson, but thank you it was very kind of you." He blushed a bit before answering with "Well I wanted to, you really deserve it." Which made you blush as well. You two were treated like VIPs during your whole spa visit with massages, manicures/pedicures, facials, and even a mud bath. After your time at the spa Benson takes you to a small movie theatre and let you pick the movie. He also bought a giant order of popcorn and a buffet of candy for you two to share. At the end of the day he took you out to eat at a nice Italian restaurant in town and then held your hand as you walked around the city at sunset. He looked at you as you sat together on a bench watching the beautiful sky as it slowly turned to night and began to speak "Thank you for today Y/N, I haven't had this much fun in a long time." You smiled and replied "No thank you Benson, I couldn't of asked for a better day." The two of you watched the sunset and held hands before you drove back home and he walked you to your apartment.
                                    Muscle Man
You threw on a nice F/C dress quick and applied some basic makeup, you didn't have too much time since he was already waiting in the living room but you didn't really like taking hours to get ready anyways. As you make your way out to the living room to let him know you're ready muscle mans jaw instantly drops to the floor "Wow dudette you look like..perfect." You blushed before snapping out of it "Thanks, I couldn't let you be the only one looking fancy tonight." You joked. He held the door open for you as you made your way to his car and you couldn't help but wonder what restaurant he was taking you to. He pulls up to a posh French bistro that looked extremely expensive. You were shocked with his choice then looked at him and could tell he was getting more nervous. He escorted you into the restaurant and as you two began to browse the menu you realized you couldn't even pronounce most of the dishes and the employees were stuck up and plain rude at times. You get a mischievous look in your eye as you look over at Mitch "Hey wanna ditch?" He looked at you confused but asked "What??" I clarified "Let's ditch, these people are rude and the food is lame. Plus we didn't even order yet" He took a breathe of relief "I'm glad you think so too, I was only staying because it was a date with you and I would have one of those anywhere." You instantly blush at the sweet thing he didn't even realize he said and slowly the both of you slipped out of the restaurant while hoping your waiter didn't notice as you left. As you two run to the car laughter fills the air and you get in "I can't believe we actually just left bro." Muscle man said as you got in. You laugh again as you begin to imitate the rude employees that worked there with him. He begins to drive again and pulls into the Olive Garden this time "I know it's not as expensive as the other place but I think this would be a good spot for our date." He says while parking. You grab his hand as you begin to walk in "It's perfect!"