First Kiss

Mordecai
It was your day off, so you were just relaxing at home watching TV when you heard your phone start buzzing. You take it out to see a text from Mordecai "Hey Y/N, wanna come hang on my lunch break today?" You smiled "Sure, what time?" He replied right away with "12:30, text me when you're by the gate!" You get ready quick throwing on a casual top with shorts and sneakers and head out the door. You were a little early and wanted to surprise him so you stopped at the café he always went to and bought him his usual order of coffee and a brownie. When you pulled up to the gate you took out your phone to text Mordecai that you were here but he was already outside waiting with a big smile on his face. "Hey Y/N thanks for coming!!" You smile back and hand him the coffee and brownie you brought "I'm glad you invited me, I was starting to get bored by myself." He chuckled and took it from you excited "Aw yes you brought coffee? You're really the best   Y/N." He said as you both begin to blush. He then takes you by the hand and leads you to the picnic area of the park where you see a small blanket and some food laid out with a basket. He sits down and pats the ground next to him inviting you to sit by him. He tells you that he set it up when he knew you were coming and you smile as you realize he has a bunch of your favorite foods and snacks. You two sit and chat for awhile until his lunch break was about to end and he started walking you back to your car. As you were about to leave you can notice Mordecai becoming more and more nervous until you finally ask about it "Is everything okay Mordecai?" he looks lost in thought "oh umm yeah I'm good. I just uh" He starts stuttering until he finally grabs your hand and gives you a quick kiss on the lips. You felt your knees instantly become weak and the butterflies in your stomach going crazy. He starts to apologize "I'm sorry, I didn't know if I should say I was gonna kiss you or just kiss you or-" but you cut him off with another longer kiss until the two of you pull away. He smiles at you and continues to hold your hand all the way to the car "Um Y/N, thanks for coming today. I really love spending time with you." You agree as you give him one last kiss on the cheek before you go. 
                                      Rigby
You and Rigby start hanging out a lot after the party and everyone at the park knows who you are now so you visit frequently. One day you were hanging out with Rigby after he got out of work and taking a walk around the park just chatting and joking around. You both stop at the fountain and begin to admire it's beauty, you feel Rigby start to hand you something and look down to see a nickel. He smiles at you and takes a coin out for himself "Make a wish." You giggle "Will Benson get mad if we throw coins in the fountain?" Rigby shrugs "Its only 2, plus people do it all the time. I'd take all the blame anyways." He smiles as you close your eyes and make your wish. The nickel splashes into the water and then sinks to the bottom with the rest. Rigby throws his in right after you and asks "so what did you wish for?" You laugh "Well if I tell you it won't come true." He groans "Aww come on, I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." You sigh "Ugh fine, but you have to tell me yours first." He starts to blush a little and looks down "Well..I kinda wished that I could maybe get..a kiss from you." He says with his voice trailing off and getting more quiet towards the end of his sentence. Your stomach starts doing flips and you were a little surprised with yourself when you instantly give him a passionate kiss. He grabs your waist as you kiss and you both pull away smiling and blushing like crazy. "So now you have to tell me your wish." Rigby says while holding your hand as you start walking towards the house to play some video games.
                                     Benson
You look at the clock and realize that Benson will be out of work soon, you start rushing trying to get the pasta you're making done and get your apartment clean. You and Benson started making a tradition out of him coming over to your apartment after he got out of work some nights during the week and you always looked forward to it. Right as you were finishing up you hear a knock on the door and run to grab it. You open it to see Benson looking extra cheerful and you happily greet him and let him in. "Wow so looks like you had a good day at work?" You asked with a smile. You really liked seeing him this happy since usually he comes back from work looking stressed and pissed off. "It was the best, Mordecai and Rigby actually did their jobs and didn't bother me for the day and I finally got the chance to finish the annual park paperwork. The best part was that I knew I was gonna see you at the end of the day though." You blushed a bit at the last part as you serve him and yourself a plate and sit across from him. "Your food is always so good Y/N, before you moved here all I ever ate was takeout and microwave dinners so thank you. I really do appreciate you so much." He said with a heartfelt smile. "It's no problem at all, I always enjoy your company." You smile back at him and begin to eat. About halfway through dinner you and Benson started getting extra flirty with each other and he slowly starts to lean in. Omg is this actually gonna be the moment?!? You start freaking out and your thoughts are cut off with his soft lips pressing against yours. You start to kiss him back and felt so many sparks between the two of you. When you two pull away you look in each other's eyes for a second and then automatically start kissing again.
Muscle Man
You were hanging out with muscle man in his trailer like usual and trying to find something to do when he suddenly got up and said he had to get something. He got up really fast and was acting kind of weird but you brushed it off and began to eat some of the pizza you guys ordered while waiting for him to come back. You hear a bunch of noise and objects falling from what sounds like his room and then hear him yelling. You giggle a tiny bit as you turn up the TV to block out the noise. He comes back with an empty glass bottle and smirks at you "Let's play spin the bottle." You roll your eyes "We're the only ones here Mitch." He just smirks even more and says "I know." You start to get a smile on your face as you come up with an idea "Fine we can play, but to raise the stakes you have to accept and complete a dare from whoever the bottle lands on before you can kiss them." He sits down with the bottle "You're on." He says confidently. You sit down across from Mitch as he spins the bottle and of course it lands on you. You fake a gasp "I can't believe it landed on me." He laughs "Yeah I'm glad, you're who I was hoping for." You roll your eyes a bit and laugh "You still have to take a dare first tho." He jumps up "What's the dare bro? I'm ready!" You think for a second before saying "I dare you to prank call Benson." He instantly jumps up and grabs his cell phone to call Benson. The phone rings a few times before Benson picks up
Benson: Hello?
MM: Hello sir do you happen to be a park manager?
Benson: Why yes I am!
MM: Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
Benson: Of course not, go right ahead!
MM: Okay great. First question, do you know who else is a park manager??
Benson: What??
MM: MY MOM!!!!
Benson: MUSCLE MAN YOU BETTER NOT PRANK CALL ME AGAIN OR YOU'RE FIRED
Muscle man hangs up the phone as you guys laugh and try to catch your breathe. As soon as you were done laughing you and muscle man look at each other and leaned in for the kiss. You felt your heart beating faster as he pulled you closer to him and the two of you begin to make out.