He Asks You Out

AN: Hey y'all, sorry it's been a bit but I've been finishing up school and everything! Also I've been seeing a couple comments about adding pops, do you guys think I should lol? Maybe I can make like one whole pops chapter for each scenario to get him caught up and then add him in. Idk, let me know lol. Anyways I'll stop rambling, Enjoy :)

Mordecai
You were super excited for tonight but also a tiny bit nervous. Mordecai invited you over to his place for a game night with his friends and you've never really met them before so you wanted to make a good impression. You checked your reflection one last time before telling Mordecai you're on the way and grabbing your keys and heading to the park. When you arrive you take one last look in your rear view mirror and a deep breathe before stepping out and knocking on the door. You hear Mordecai's voice through the other side "Ooh that's probably her, I'll grab the door!" And before you know it he's at the door with a huge grin on his face and inviting you in. You look around and see the short man with brown hair that you've seen with Mordecai at the arcade, but no one else looked familiar. There was a really large man, a really muscular man, an older man, and then a very slim and serious looking man. Mordecai instantly introduces you to everyone "Y/N, this is Rigby, Muscle man, Skips, Pops, and Benson." He says going in order, they all smile and wave as you introduce yourself to them. Another knock on the door interrupts as Muscle man is the one to jump up and get the door this time "OOH YEAH, WING TIME BABY!!" He slams open the door and pays the man before coming in with multiple bags filled with wings and a huge smile on his face. You sit next to Mordecai and all start to eat and chat as you feel yourself becoming more and more comfortable with everyone, they were all really nice and chill to hang out with. Rigby then shouts out "Okay so what are we playing?!?" Pops chimes in enthusiastically holding up "Just Dance" and giggling "We should all play this game, I just love dancing to the music." Rigby groans and rolls his eyes "Ugh, but that game sucks!" Pops frowns a bit and replies "Well maybe we should let Y/N decide since she's our guest, do you wanna play this game??" Pops asking giving you sad eyes and you couldn't say no, you sigh a bit before replying "Yeah that game looks super fun!" His eyes light up as Rigby groans again before Rigby starts smirking and says "Fine, but Mordecai and Y/N have to dance first." You both blush and shrug before picking a song and dancing, you both laughed through the whole song and actually had a super fun time. Surprisingly everyone else did too when it was their turn until Rigby finally got bored and suggested "Truth or Dare?" Pops started clapping "oh what great fun!" While Benson sighed and complained about that game being childish, but agreed to play anyways. They went around the room for awhile until Rigby finally asked Mordecai and he choose dare, Rigby laughed and said "I dare you to stop pulling a Mordecai and do what you said you were gonna do tonight." Mordecai instantly started blushing and began to object when Rigby cut him off "It's a dare bro, you have to do it." Mordecai shrugged a bit before turning to you and asking "So Y/N, I've been having a lot of fun with you lately and was wondering if you wanted to maybe be my girlfriend?" You smiled and instantly said yes before turning to Rigby and asked "What's pulling a Mordecai?" He laughed and then began explaining while Mordecai blushed and tried to shut him up.
Rigby
You were hanging out on your couch and just watching tv when you revived a text from Rigby "Hey Y/N, think you can meet me at the park?" You smile and text back "Sure :) Right now?" He instantly texts back "Yeah, if you're not busy or anything!" You tell him you're on your way and quickly fix yourself up a little bit before driving over to the park. Rigby is already there waiting for you as you park the car and get out to greet him, he gives you a hug and you blush as he takes your hand. "So any particular reason you wanted me to come over or you just miss me?" You ask with a bit of a smirk as he starts to walk with you hand in hand toward the house "Just missed you is all, but I always do that I guess." You blush a little at what he said and look at him confused when you pass the house "I guess I do have a tiny bit of a surprise for you tho." He smiles and keeps guiding you until you two are back at the butterfly garden where you two first became friends. Your face instantly lights up as you absorb all the beauty around you feeling like the first time you ever stepped in here. You two sit on a bench together and begin just laughing and chatting as usual when Rigby gets up and walks across the room before coming back with a whole bouquet full of daisies like the one he gave you when you first came here. He hands them to you as you start to thank him but he cuts you off "Y/N, I know I've told you this a million times before but I've really never met anyone like you before. I always have so much fun with you and really feel like I can be every part of myself around you so that's why I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" Your heart starts to beat fast as you jump into his arms and say "Of course, I'd love to be your girlfriend Rigby!" He smiles and blushes before giving you a quick kiss while you two sit back down on the bench and hang out there for hours.
                                   Benson
Yesterday morning Benson left a note on your door asking for you to meet him tonight at his place so you've been looking forward to it all day. The time finally came so you walked across the hall and knocked on his door and smelt something burning from inside his apartment. You hear him turn the oven off and he opens the door sweaty and looks like he's been stressing out all day "Hey Y/N, I'm so glad you came!" You smiled at him "Of course I came, is everything okay in here?" He gives you a weak smile back "Of course! Everything's great, come in and have a seat." You raise an eyebrow at him questioningly before he sighs and starts confessing "I really wanted to try to do something special for you tonight and make you dinner since you always do the same for me, I even came home from work early to buy fresh ingredients and get a head start but it's been a disaster." You give him a sympathetic smile "It's okay Benson, I really don't mind. I was just happy to be able to spend time with you tonight." He smiles a bit as he lets you in and the two of you sit on the couch "I tried calling every nice restaurant in town to make up for it but none had any reservations for the night, and the truth is there's a reason why I'm so disappointed tonight didn't go as planned. I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend tonight, but you deserve a lot better then this mess.." Your eyes widen a bit with shock at the last part before you begin to speak "I would love to be your girlfriend." All the sadness suddenly disappears from his face and he looks you directly in the eyes "Really?" You giggle a bit "Yes really." The two of you lean in for a kiss and he begins to apologize again when you pull away. "I'm sorry I couldn't give you the special night you deserved tonight, but I'm so happy you said yes." You look around before making a suggestion "Let's clean this place up and make something together, it will be fun!" He smiles and jokingly says "Your wish is my command." The two of you begin cleaning and joking around while you discuss what you're gonna make for the night.
                               Muscle Man
It was about 9:00 at night but you rushed and tried to get ready when Mitch texted you "Hey Y/N, meet me at my trailer as soon as possible. You're not gonna want to miss this!" You asked him what it was but it's been about 5 minutes and he still hasn't answered so you just sigh and text him you're on the way. You drive over to his trailer to see him waiting outside sitting on a lawn chair and you get out and question him "Why didn't you answer me?" He just grins back at you and answers "Cause it was a surprise dudette, I can't tell you what it is." He got up and grabbed a chair for you and motioned you to sit next to him so you did. You talk for a couple minutes before you start to get impatient and ask "So what exactly is it that I'm not gonna wanna miss?" Instead of answering your question he just pulls out a walkie talkie and says "Hit it fives." You stare at him confused for a second until you hear a large boom and look up at the sky to see a firework, and then another, and then another. They were high quality fireworks too, like something you would see at a real show. "Oh my god Mitch this is so awesome!" He smirks looking satisfied with himself and replies "I know, sweet right?" You giggle as the two of you watch the show until the finale came. There were so many fireworks going off that completely lit up the sky and then finally at the end the fireworks spelled out "Y/N, will you be my gf?" And then after that a heart shaped firework was set off and the show ended. Your mouth hung open in shock for a second as no one has ever done anything this amazing for you until you quickly look over and tell him that you would love to be his girlfriend. You hear high five ghost start cheering from the other end of the walkie talkie as he pulls you in for a kiss. When the two of you pull away you ask "That was amazing, how did you set that up??" Muscle man just laughed and said "I know a guy."