He flirts with you

Mordecai
You sat home at your apartment watching some tv, sipping a little bit of wine, and just relaxing. It was about 10:00 pm on a Friday and you couldn't help thinking about how boring your life was right now. On Friday nights you used to party and hang out with friends and now here you are alone watching tv. A quick buzz on your phone snapped you out of your thoughts when you saw a text from Mordecai "Heyy sexy, totally been thinking of you all night ;)." You stared at your phone completely shocked, you couldn't help feeling the heat rush to your cheeks while re reading the message over and over again. You finally thought of a reply "Hey Mordecai, nice to hear from you :)." You didn't wanna say anything too risky just yet. He replied extremely fast "It sucks you're not here right now, everything is perfect right now besides the fact I don't have you on my lap." You stared at the text and realized this sounded absolutely nothing like the Mordecai you know, you got suspicious it wasn't him so you texted him something only he would know. "Do you remember what game we played at the arcade?" You waited anxiously for a reply hoping someone wasn't messing with you "Duh, Pac-Man. I remember I beat you too." You didn't know how to feel, you liked that he was being super flirty with you but at the same time felt a little uncomfortable. "Are you okay? You're not acting like yourself." The heat on your cheeks only got hotter as you thought about the fact that he said he wanted you to sit on his lap. Ugh guys are so annoying. "Yeah dude, promise I'm fine. Might of had a little bit too much to drink tho..." You finally understood why he was acting so weird, instead of getting mad at him you kept texting through the night and eventually he called to talk about how beautiful you were. It wasn't exactly what you imagined your Friday night to be but it was definitely a day you'd never forget and you had one hell of a story to tell Mordecai when he sobered up. You chuckled to yourself knowing he'll be completely embarrassed tomorrow morning.
                                 Rigby
You were getting ready to meet Rigby at the park because he texted you saying they planted a new garden he thought you would love. You couldn't help but dance around excitedly as you thought about the fact that he thought about you and that you were gonna see him today. He was totally funny, and sweet, a little mischievous, you were always smiling around him. You put on a cute little F/C sundress on with black flats and put your hair half up, half down. You made sure your makeup looked good and left for the park. Right when you arrived Rigby ran up to you and thanked you for coming, you smiled telling him it was your pleasure. He had you follow him to where the new garden was and your jaw dropped, it was just so beautiful. There were tons of different color flowers everywhere, a beautiful fountain in the middle, and butterflies scattered the area. He chuckled as he saw your face light up looking at it "It's a butterfly garden, I knew when it was finished I'd have to invite you." He smiled at you as you roamed around the garden. "It's so beautiful!" You exclaimed as a butterfly perched on your finger. "Not as beautiful as you.."You heard him murmur. You blushed extremely noticeably as he walked closer to you. "Y/N, I find you extremely intriguing. You're extremely intelligent, level headed, calm, and honestly a little shy but I really like that about you. I love how much your face lights up every time you're in nature. I know you don't know me that well but I kinda wanna change that." You looked at him completely surprised but so so happy, you could tell he was nervous saying all that and he was definitely out of his comfort zone right now. You smiled at him "Thank you so much, I've never really had anybody show this much interest in me. Of course you can get to know me, I really wanna get to know you too." You two stayed in the garden for hours talking about your lives and you learned a lot about him, he was outgoing and loud but he had a sensitive side. You were shy and quiet but you had a wild side, it honestly felt like a match made in heaven. Before you left he picked a yellow daisy and handed it to you. "Thanks for coming over today Y/N, I had an amazing time with you." You took the flower and blushed harder then ever "Thank you Rigby, daisies are my favorite." He walked you to your car and right when you got home you put the daisy in a vase on your dresser.
Benson
You walked up the stairs to your apartment after a long stressful day at work, you were having a hard time adjusting to your new job and you felt exhausted mentally and physically. As you got closer to the door of your apartment you noticed a note attached to your door and a stuffed bear. You quickly ran to your door to see who left the note, almost convincing yourself someone left it at the wrong door until you saw the note had your name written on it. You opened the envelope and quietly read the note. "I know this may seem kinda corny but you've been on my mind non stop since the wedding, not only are you gorgeous but your personality is amazing and you make me forget about all the crap I have to put up with at the park. You truly are a special girl Y/N and I hope we have more dates together." You blushed while reading the letter and picked up the teddy bear and hugged it close to you. You began walking towards his apartment to thank him but realized he wasn't home so you walked into your apartment, laid on your bed, cuddled with the teddy bear and texted him. "Thank you so much for the note Benson, it really made my day. Oh and you'll definitely be getting more dates :)" You laid with the teddy bear and drifted to sleep, forgetting about how stressful your day was.
                                Muscle Man
You were sitting home extremely bored and couldn't think of anything to do, as you sat around an idea popped into your head to go visit muscle man. It's obvious he loves when you come over so you hopped in your car and started driving to his trailer. It was a rather quiet Wednesday night so you hoped it wasn't in bed already since it was like 10:30 at night. You arrived at his trailer and knocked on the door, you heard his loud footsteps trudging to the door and you were relived your boredom was gonna end. "What the heck do you losers want now?!?" You heard his voice boom as he opened the door. You chuckled "Sorry there's only one loser here and that's you." He looked down extremely surprised but happy to see you. "Oh yeah? Well...you're the loser." He hesitantly said trying to think of a comeback. "Don't want me to come in then?" You smirked at him. "Of course I want you to come in bro!" You shook your head and chuckled as you walked in opening his fridge "Got any good food?" He sat down on the couch and began looking for something for you two to watch. "Yeah bro, got lots of leftover pizza, and a couple beers if you want any." You grabbed both of you a piece of pizza and a beer as you sat down and began watching some action movie muscle man put on. Halfway through the movie muscle man faked yawned and put his arm around you, you leaned more into him and you two ended up cuddling. You two soon fell asleep in that position sleeping comfortably through the night.