𝐸𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑎𝑛

Y/N and Robin were in line for a Hot Dog on a Stick, patiently waiting, Robin made small talk with her, making awkward gestures. Y/N observed to find that same girl who got a date with Steve, Julia. She seemed the type of girl to break someone's heart, but she didn't want to say anything or else Y/N would sound jealous. She looked over to find Eleven and Max talking to her as well as pointing to Y/N, Julia's face looked upset, making Y/N a nervous wreck. Julia trudged closer to Y/N and stood in front of her.

"I heard you're dating Harrington aren't you," She noted, as she crossed her arms, observing Y/N up and down.

"No what?" Y/N stepped back, waving her hands in front of her, "He's just a friend, I swear. I don't even like him."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, anyways why would you think that?"

Julia gave a sly smile, "Look, I asked the guy on a date and he said yes. I like him, he seems cool, and whether you like it or not, I am going with him."

Y/N shrugged and turned her back to her, "I don't give a fuck."

"Fine," Julia scoffed and walked away from Robin and Y/N.

Suddenly, Julia fell down and dropped her bags and drink. Y/N turned around and saw that El was using her powers to make her fall. Max and El exited the mall laughing their heads off. El wanted to help Y/N get Steve since she also saw them as a great couple.

"Oh god-"

"What's wrong ladybug?" Robin tapped her shoulder.

"No, it was just that, she fell down," Y/N pointed to Julia who had the ice cream all over her outfit.

"Oh," Robin obnoxiously laughed, "Wasn't that Steve's date?"

"Yeah, anyways I don't get the best feeling about her," Y/N mentioned. "I don't want to sound jealous."

"It's fine," Robin accidentally brushed her hand against hers, turning red, "You j-just want t-to help him."

"Yeah, I guess."

"The week is long, the silver cat feeds, when blue meets yellow in the west," Steve, Dustin, Y/N and Robin synchronized, finally being able to finish translating the whole anonymous Russian communication.

All of them grabbed their things and headed out the small shop in the mall, it was already late and the mall was closing. Steve was closing the gate from Scoops Ahoy, locking it.

"I mean it just can't be right," He told them, putting the keys into his pocket.

"It's right," Robin stated walking next to Y/N and Dustin.

"Hurry, asshole!" Y/N waved him over to come next to them while they walked away. Steve jogged next to Y/N and walked beside her.

"I think it's great news," Dustin commented.

Steve moved and furrowed his eyebrows, "How is this great news?"

"At least we got somewhere-"

"I mean so much for being American heroes," He grunted, making Y/N and Robin roll their eyes. "It's total nonsense."

"It's not nonsense," Dustin defended and Y/N nodded shooting Steve an I told you look, "It's too specific."

"It's obviously a code," Y/N remarked with a smile.

Steve turned to her and doubted, "What do you mean a code?"

"Like a super secret spy code," Dustin answered for him looking at his shoes. Y/N and Robin were being quiet for the rest of the time.