𝑅𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐵𝑎𝑠𝑒

"This is a code red I repeat this is a code red. There are children trapped underground in the Starcourt mall, the Russians have infiltrated Hawkins and if we're found they will torture and kill us," Dustin announced on his walkie talkie, he was trying to contact someone through it not knowing that they were miles underground.

"Hey," Steve panted and climbed up onto the top of the elevator, "You gotta take it easy on that, you're going to drain the battery."

"The mall just opened!" Dustin assures.

"So?"

"So, someone could be in range," He explained, getting a glimpse of hope.

"What? Peedy the mall cop is going to repel down here and save the day?" Steve snapped.

"Alright, why are you so cranky pants because you got to spend the night with Y/N," he emphasized making Steve turn red.

"Shhhhh.... Jesus Christ, you know she's right below us? Just stop with your weird thing for us, you know it's not going to happen."

"Heard you guys talking a lot last night, probably getting into each other's pants huh?" Dustin timidly joked trying to keep quiet.

"Excuse me? And Yeah we were trying to figure out how to get out of here while you children were asleep, after eight hours we're still no where which is you know probably just a little bit of the reason I'm just....a tad cranky."

"Looks like you two were cuddling right?"

"Oh Dustin, she just felt really overwhelmed okay? It was nothing."

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look what I'm doing? I'm taking a leak look away!" Steve brushes Dustin off.

"Ha! It's obvious you like him, you have a terrible taste!" Erica sneered, placing her hands on her hips.

Y/N felt flustered about it and turned to her, "Oh shut it your only five! You don't know what it's like."

"For your information, I'm ten and what if I know what it's like? He's weird and cranky," Erica crossed her arms, shooting a glare at her, "Talk about standards."

"You don't know what he's like Erica," She rolled her eyes, "He's one of the coolest person I've met."

"You're lovesick," Erica groans, and rolls her eyes.

Robin felt a wave of gloom hit her, coolest person. She thought that nickname was only for her, the best, the coolest, but I guess Y/N was now in love with this Steve Harrington. Robin sighed and continued to check on the buttons, finding a possible way out. She notices Steve peeing somewhere near the elevator, annoying. "Ugh can you redirect your stream please?"

"Ew!" Y/N turns around and says so it's loud enough for Steve to hear.

CLING CLANG!

Erica kept hitting the green liquid container on the hard metal trying to break it. Who knew what was contained inside it.

"Hey! Hey careful!" Robin ran towards her, taking it away from Erica's hands.

Y/N ran towards Robin, "We don't even know what that is!"

"Exactly it could be useful" Erica says, looking at them both.

"Useful how?" Both Robin and Y/N turned to each other, with questioning looks.

"We can survive here without food but if the human body doesn't get water, it would die." She informs them.

Robin rolls her eyes and sighs at the comment, "I hate to break it to you but this is not water."