𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟

"The ceiling stopped spinning for me," Y/N groaned looking up at the ceiling with her feet in the air, "Has it stopped spinning for you?"

Steve paused and looked up at the roof, "Holy shit. No."

"You think we puked it up?" Y/N questioned while she sat up in the bathroom stall, it felt unsanitary.

"Maybe."

"Ask me something, interrogate me," Y/N pondered as she played with her H/C locks.

"Okay, interrogate you. Sure," He replied and looked up, "Have you ever been in love?"

"Oh," She hesitated, "Um.... two times."

"When?"

Y/N pulled her knees to her chest, "Well, when I was back home... I began to see this guy, turns out he used me to make a girl jealous."

"Oh, what about the second time?"

"Uhhhh, it was you," Y/N mumbled, a slight feeling of embarrassment arousing, "Like I said, I got over it because I saw that I couldn't change who I was and you preferred other girls."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, anyways I can't really blame you for not liking me."

Steve froze and paused, "Okay, now you ask me."

"Have you ever been in love?" Y/N used his question, "I think I'm still drugged because I know you've been in love, I'm stupid."

"Well, you know, Nancy, she didn't love me, and you're not stupid," Steve replied and imitated a gunshot to his heart.

Y/N just groaned looking at the floor, "Still kind of mad she didn't love you, she just played you."

"Its alright Y/N," Steve remarked.

"Are you still in love with her even though she dropped you?" Y/N inquired.

"No."

"Why not?"

Steve sighed, " I think it's because I found someone who is a little better for me."

"Really?" Y/N mumbled with a gaze in the ceiling.

"Yeah, it's crazy," He explained, "Ever since Dustin came home, he always said find your Suzie, find your Suzie. He always knew something was up even when he didn't know Suzie."

"Suzie doesn't seem 100% real to me."

Steve agreed, "Yeah I know. But that's not really the point, that doesn't matter."

"Who's this girl anyway?" Y/N curiously asked.

"This girl, you know the one I like, it's somebody that was intimidated by me and didn't trust me as much in school," He gave out, "Maybe it was that day, when we both got detention because of me, where we became friends. Everyone wasn't a huge fan of our friendship, but I didn't care, I mean it's just a bunch of bullshit anyways. This girl, really cared about me when no one was around. First of all, she's hilarious, she's so funny and I feel like in a year, I have laughed more than I ever laughed in a long time. And she's smart, badass, and an amazing leader, she's helped fight off the Demodogs. You know, she also gives the best advice to anyone and does what is right. She's unlike anyone I've ever met before. Too bad she said she doesn't have an interest in me because I was afraid to tell her."

Y/N sat there in confusion and dropped her head on her knees. Was Steve talking about her? Didn't he like Robin or that Julia girl? No, Steve was telling is feelings about her, and she was awestruck.

"Y/N?" Steve called out and knocked on the bathroom stall, "Junebug? Did you just OD in there?"

"No, I'm surprisingly alive," Y/N joked with a breathy tone.