Page 2

"Your questions will all be answered soon enough, little sheep."
Sammy would always call her a sheep or a lamb, just to get on her nerves. She hated it. Saying she wasn't a sheep or a lamb.
"I told you I'm not a sheep! Or a lamb!"
"Calm down, you know these names are just meant to anger you, right?"
"Yes, but I still hate it."
The two went to what Chloe presumed to be a bedroom, she wondered what happened to the studio she considered it a second home.
She saw two beds and got curious, Sammy explained he thought her mother was coming, so he set up another bed. Chloe's expression dimmed, for, her mother had died from cancer of the heart. She hated being alone, but she wasn't alone anymore! Little did she know at the time, no one ever leaves Joey Drew Studios.
"So, what's happened in the past few years?"
"Joey happened. He turned this place to hell!"
"Oh, why?"
"He wanted his cartoons to come to life."
Chloe didn't know what a madman Joey was. Mainly because she never met him. So, she took Sammy's word.
After awhile, Chloe wanted to go out exploring. Sammy said no.
"But why? I'm not a kid! I can defend myself!"
"Chloe. It's too dangerous out there."
"Hmp. Fine."
Chloe always valued safety, but was very adventurous in the real world.
So, she obeyed Sammy, until she came up with an idea.
"What if you take me with you?"
"Still a no. Still too dangerous."
"I wanna go exploring! I'm bored!"
"If you want, we can work on some songs."
"I guess, just to pass the no longer existing time."
"That's what I like to hear. Let's get working!"
So, that's what they did, they worked on a song that no one would hear at all. Only them and the other trapped souls.