Page 5

Chloe left the drawing, and went back to the music department. She never liked drawing much anyways. She took off her goggles, thinking about what used to be for this studio. She remembered being introduced to a voice actress named Suzie Campbell.
"Oh what a cute kid, Sammy!"
"She's not mine, she's Juliannna's."
"Oh, well, she's still cute!"
"Who's this, Uncle Sammy?"
"This is Suzie Campbell, she works with your mom."
"Okie, I'm Chloe!"
"Awe, nice to meet you!"
Chloe did wonder what happened to Suzie, she did love Alice Angel so, maybe she went on a separate career voicing Alice? It was almost as if Chloe didn't want to know. So she didn't ask. She walked to the projection room, where, as a kid she met Norman Polk.
"Kid, go back to your "Uncle Sammy" okay?"
"He said I need to be more social!"
"Pretty sure he ment with kids your own age. At a park."
"Mommy says I should come here instead of a park,"
"Ofcourse. Just, go back to Sammy. It dangerous up here for little ladies like you."
"Fine,"
Chloe missed everyone, and she really only had one friend outside the studio, her name is June. June always warned her about the studio, how people went missing after going inside.
Those words stuck to Chloe, "Missing after going inside" she didn't wanna believe it, but she did try the door. It was locked tight. Was she the next victim of the ink? Was she already dead? She didn't believe she was dead, she couldn't be! She still had a heart beat, dead people don't have a pulse.
Chloe didn't know what to believe, she knew she wasn't dead due to Sammy being concerned about her.