Final Author's Note

Hello, everyone, and thank you for dealing with this story for many months as I wrote and edited this story for all of you to read!

I know I said I wasn't sure I was going to do a second season for a while, but I've come up with enough content (in my head) to cover at least a few chapters and hopefully I get the inspiration from there. I already know what it's going to be called, and have a cover made and ready, so be ready next week (next Friday, May 7th) for the start of season 2: Healing.

Here's a picture of the cover and the blurb for all of you to drool over while I start pulling together the first chapter for all of you to read!

Fast forward two months, when Brielle's life seems to be perfect, Julie and her band become even more famous, and Flynn is the big-time manager of "Julie and the Phantoms"

Fast forward two months, when Brielle's life seems to be perfect, Julie and her band become even more famous, and Flynn is the big-time manager of "Julie and the Phantoms". Since their show at the Orpheum, the boys have become real-life humans, trying to figure out whether they should even tell their own parents they're alive yet. Aliyah is left as the only human now who can see ghosts and Willie is left picking up the pieces of his heart now that Alex can't see him. Life cannot be more complicated now, even when everything seems to be going right.

Well, hope that hypes it up (a little, granted it's really trashy and will probably be gutted once I get more of the story on paper), and hopefully a lot of you guys decide to read this story once it's published because I have a lot of things planned that you won't see coming (jk, I have like nothing planned, this is all going to be made up on the fly).

UPDATE 5/7/2021: The first chapter is published! I'm so excited to see what you guys think about my thoughts on how a season 2 could progress as a replacement for Netflix's lack of a renewal of a second season. And thank you to everyone who has read this book!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/267436627-healing-jatp-fanfic-luke-x-oc

UPDATE 8/13/2021: The entirety of Healing is published! For anyone looking to read the second book, it's on my profile and completed. Hope you all enjoy reading it.

NEW STORY!!

UPDATE 11/25/2021: Hi, all! I am so excited to announce a new JATP book called Melody. It's in a different universe from Brielle's world I created in this book, but I loved writing it and just published the first part today for everyone to read. If anyone is looking for a new JATP book, this one is a crossover with a soulmate AU I've been developing for months and am so happy to share with the world.

 If anyone is looking for a new JATP book, this one is a crossover with a soulmate AU I've been developing for months and am so happy to share with the world

Melody [ mel-uh-dee ] [ Eng. ]

noun

musical sounds in agreeable succession or arrangement.

- - -

Since she was born, Julie had seen the word "melody" in dark lettering on her wrist, a different word from almost everyone else. It was her favorite word of all time, like most people, due to the fact that she stared at it everyday since she was born. To find your soulmate, you had to touch your matching words and you'd know you were supposed to be with them for the rest of your lives. The moment her mom died, she knew her spirit wasn't in heaven or wherever else it might go, but on Earth, waiting to find her soulmate, since she hadn't found hers while she was alive.

Since her mom had died, however, Julie lost her passion for music and spiralled into a cycle of wishing she could play but couldn't. But, after three ghosts show up in her life, ready to throw her into a crazy whirlwind of gigs, writing songs, and drama, she regains her passion for music. There's just one tiny problem: in this world, if you see ghosts, it means your soulmate is a ghost.

So, who is hers?

That's the cover and blurb above, so if you're interested, please check it out on my profile or using this link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/291806409-melody-jatp-x-soulmate-au.

UPDATE 6/16/2022: The entirety of Melody has been published! Please give it some love ❤️.

NEW STORY!!

UPDATE 11/14/2022: Hello again! In keeping with the trend, I have yet another book for you all to read. Well, actually, this is a series of four books, titled Infinite, all published under the same name. Each book is based around a different member of the band (Luke first, Reggie second, Willie third, and Julie last). For those of you who don't know, I started posting this back in mid-October, so there are quite a few chapters posted already. Blurb is below! (And, before you ask, these are in no way connected with Melody or Bruises/Healing.)

)

𝄆 ♫♪ 𝄇

A series of four books surrounding the stories of the four members of Julie and the Phantoms.

𝄆 ♫♪ 𝄇

Book 1: Blue Secrets (Luke)

Book 2: Red Dreams (Reggie)

Book 3: Blush Wishes (Alex)

Book 4: Purple Sacrifices (Julie)

𝄆 ♫♪ 𝄇

Blue Secrets Blurb: Christmas Eve, 1994, Luke left his parents to pursue his dream to make music. To pursue the chance to leave his mark on the world. But, several months and a bad hot dog later, he ended up dead and his legacy was nothing more than a few news articles about the death of three members of Sunset Curve just as they were about to play at The Orpheum. Now, in 2020, he's a ghost and knows that this is his chance to become a legend. Exactly what he wanted. But, Mari, a girl with a big heart and an even bigger heart, manages to make him realize there's more to life than just playing in front of sold out stadiums. Mari changes everything.

𝄆 ♫♪ 𝄇

Loves,

mistyrider921

~❣~