*Special Chapter* The Trickster

Okay okay look, I know The Trickster been out for awhile now and the biggest thing in the DBD Fandom right now is the Resident Evil chapter but I did plan to release this when Trickster was suppose to first drop on console. Then again the week after he did drop but I went on vacation then school got me and I been researching Korean culture and some French history for this chapter, and since I'm my own worst critic I rewrote this three times since I wasn't satisfied with the first draft. I actually rewrote and cut some parts out until I felt this was good enough.

This is actually my longest chapter so far (about 12,740 words not including these paragraphs before the story) and different from what I do. This chapter actually centers more on Trickster (he's actually one of my favorite killers, story wise not gameplay) and others, not really The Entity (Y/n). I made this chapter to center on the other Killers of the crew and to show a bit on how the citizens of the empire view such murderous. I also wanted to introduce other killers and characters. This was different but kinda fun for me to explain the story through other character's eyes and give insight on how the killers think of The Entity (Y/n).

So anyways enjoy this chapter.

********************************

In the 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 or more commonly 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐰, every member is ruthless and merciless, they kill without a second thought. They slaughter thousands for their goddess or their own sadistic pleasure, evil acts that could make the devil proud, or to fuel their dark interests. Every member is dubbed a Killer, and have their own reason to join The Entity and her empire be it for power, protection, or to simply kill without fear of retaliation coming to them. The dark goddess heard all the reasons they joined her and help feed her constant hunger of bloodlust and despair.

To continue their love for killings and like Chucky, Freddy Krueger, and Herman Carter.

To keep adding their dark collection like Herbert West with his experiments, Jesse Cromeans with his photos and videos, Barbara Hassenfeld with her dolls.

Thinking they're justified in their ways or for someone's stake like Jason Voorhees for his mother, Asami Yamazaki for the pain men did to her, Charlotte Deshayes for protecting her conjured twin brother Victor.

And well to please you and to show their gratitude for you "saving" them, some to get your attention and love. Which include all the members of The Order of The Dark Fog, Adiris for saving her and her followers of the plague, Max Thompson Jr. for giving him a purpose, Kazan Yamaoka to prove his strength and loyalty as a lover, and more.

But one reason you never seem to get is…

"To be famous?"

You ask the crazed smiling young man, the man's vibrant yellow eyes twinkled with mirth at your question. He laughed at your confusion, a great goddess such as you is puzzled by a simple reason. He will think you had Killers with similar reasons to join you, perhaps they had more sinister reasons.

"예, why else? I don't do it for the sick joy of ending a life, or the way their blood coats their mangled bodies, or some dark collection. I do it to hear them scream, I want them to hear them scream my name after all the most genuine sounds people can make are when they're in pain."

The lavender haired man smiled as he playfully swung his bladed bat around him as you watched him from your throne. You had invited your new Killer to the throne room and wanted to understand him since he was different from your other Killers. You sat on your golden throne as Geoffroi was at your right staring down 𝐉𝐢-𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐤. This man seems to relish in the attention you're giving him and what he's getting from your empire, he was an instant hit with his looks, musical talents, and his mastery of throwing knives. Your citizens instantly fell in love with Ji-Woon and he became a very popular Killer, he already had merchandise and they sold out in minutes. The man even went as far to perform songs for your empire and at times at other islands picking up fame from outsiders.