Views

"Wow the sea is so pretty maman!"

Nancy was at awe seeing the beautiful endless sea. She knew the world was big since her older siblings told her of what they saw when they went out for missions, but she didn't know it was this big. She always wanted to see the world and explore it, in her studies she learned the world is full of adventure and she wants to experience it. She often asks her older siblings to take her out but they refuse saying she's too young. Nancy even asks the puppets and through Decapitron spoke of the things they saw and did as humans, it just sparks her drive to explore more. She then begged you a few times to leave the country but you said she's not old enough. 

Now here she is, seeing the sea.

Nancy was sitting on Bubba's shoulders, to see the view, Bubba just didn't want her to fall over. The living puppets just went to explore the ship too and to make sure there's no problems. Only her pretty doll Leech Woman and Decapitron stay with her, they were content leaning against the railing together. She turned her head around to see you. 

"Maman can I go swim? The water is so pretty." 

You were sitting at a lovely set tea table, set up by your men at your request.

Geoffroi, Herman, and Susie were sitting at the table with you enjoying the tea and food

Geoffroi, Herman, and Susie were sitting at the table with you enjoying the tea and food. You offer your teacup to Geoffroi who as a gentleman pour your cup. You then smile and turn over to your baby. 

"Sorry chéri but non, the ocean is pretty but very dangerous. It's very deep and has some nasty creatures, perhaps when we reach land we can but under supervision." 

Nancy nodded and looked down to Bubba. "Merci uncle Baba. The view was so pretty." The tall man happily nodded since earlier he saw the girl was having trouble trying to see the ocean. He got worried when he saw the young girl climbing the rails to get a view, he was scared she was going to fall off so he came over and placed her on his shoulders. He knows his height will greatly help Nancy see, after all he's 6'7 not even his muscular son was taller than him. 

You smile seeing the two since Bubba cares for Nancy as his own children. He, Kazan, and Evan care for all the children (well the other two to some degree) and will help them when needed. Bubba the most affectionate and loving of your lovers despite being not the brightest, just a sweetheart.

A scared manchild, but a sweetheart nevertheless.

He was more of the hardworking ones in your crew since he fears disappointing you. So he works so hard to kill the 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬 and work in the crew. He's also one of the more devoted ones too as he craves attention and praise, a simple compliment or kiss makes him melt and do whatever you ask. You drink your rose tea as the two enjoy the lovely view. Joey was most likely exploring the ship to waste boredom, Micheal probably sulking around and stalking the subordinates, and Anna in one the ships rooms sharpening her axes. Kazan is a few feet away from you, he was on the ground meditating holding his powerful Supreme Grade Sword 𝑫𝒐𝒋𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒊 𝒀𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒂. The katana was glowing with dark energy, which manifested as red flames from Hell encasing the sword. The flames getting bigger the more he concentrated.