Dreams

Fuck I forgot about Deathslinger (Caleb) in the last chapter! 

DDDDDAAAAMMMNNNNNN IIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Now I'm embarrassed and disappointed in myself since Deathslinger is one of my favorite Killers and how dare I forget him in my story when I picked him. And I don't want to rewrite a whole chapter and I'm lazy too.

So I'm going to say that Caleb was in the kitchen of the ship drinking away and passed out, woke up again for the party and danced to Cotton Eye Joe or something, and passed out again. 

Also who's excited for the new chapter!!!

I like the new killer lore wise, but so far I honestly rather have a werewolf or a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde like killer instead of a pinball machine. I don't get his power and think it's a waste, but the new survivor Felix is cute and his lore is cool. I'm so excited since I never thought they would do a chapter this year. Also I hate cross-play >:( It seems I also get people who throw the game or don't know how to play or toxic (tunnelling/camping) killers. It infuriates me so much I stick to playing on XBox only.

Sorry for ranting, enjoy the story. I spilt it in two parts (part two is coming soon/next chapter) so it won't be so long to read. Plus it been awhile since I updated so here's this so you guys won't wait even more.

********************************************

After your talk with Nancy, your little girl's curiosity was satisfied for now. She yawns, making you smile. "Awww, is ma petite princess sleepy?" Nancy shook her head. "Non maman…" She then give out a bigger yawn making tears prick the ends of her eyes. Your smile grew in size seeing the girl deny her drowsiness. "Sure chéri, come on let's go it is pretty late anyways." You picked her up, placing her head against your shoulder, Nancy whining and denying as she yawns more.

You found her stubbornness adorable, you don't know if she got it from you or her father…

Maybe both…

On the way to the bedrooms you walked past Jersey, the few still awake. The great white shark fish-man kneel again showing his respect. "Goddess. Princess."

You smile. "Jersey still awake I see, why don't you rest?"

The shark stood up with a toothy grin and gave his signature laugh. "Jawahahah! Now dear goddess you know I never sleep on the job, I carry my duties to the fullest. A captain's work is never done until we dock, plus as part of your crew I must make sure nothing's wrong." He noticed Nancy nodding off in your arms. "Aww is the precious little princess tired? How sweet, she looks so cute I bet my remaining limbs she'll be a beauty like her mother and older sisters."

You smile at his words. "Merci Jersey, Nancy is quite a cute one. It helps that her father is a handsome man, then again all my children are beautiful and all my lovers are handsome to me."

"Jawahahah! You have an eye for beauty my goddess, you see beauty in the darkest beings. No wonder your beauty is divine, your children are lovely, and your crew strong." 

Jersey smiles when he recalls the cult's beliefs. "No wonder people admire you, most of your cults speak how you accept outcasts of society, in your eyes everyone has a place. Those who are deem freaks, monsters, outsiders by society are welcome to your arms. Outsiders and sinners have a place in your heaven, to those who are cast out and left alone to die, the great Entity will come and give you a home ." He spoke one of the lines most of your cults always seem to say and believe, you actually visit a few of these cults before since they're full of strong emotions of admiration and devotion. Such strong emotions greatly feed you beside feelings of despair, fear, and rage. Plus the praises and reverence is great too, who wouldn't pass being a god.