Pyramid Head (The Executioner)

Okay this was supposed be posted on the 16th but I was too busy playing to. I love him even if I'm mainly survivor, so far I haven't play on the new map yet. I want to do a chapter on him to celebrate him coming to console. So considered this a second special chapter.
Also I don't know much of Silent Hill since I never played the games or saw the movies but I know some of Pyramid Head's background from watching some in-depth YouTube videos. This Pyramid Head is a mix of cannon and my own version on him. So take it with a grain of salt.
One more thing I bit disappointed the Konami Code easter egg won't work on console, I hope they add it soon. :(
*******************************************

In The Entity's crew there are many monsters who serve under her, helping to spread her influence. All great demons of strength and power, all sinners of bloodlust and sadism. They're very feared for their merciless hunger for blood and sick delight of ending many lives. 

They killed countless for their leader.

Marines,

Pirates,

Citizens,

Yet it's never enough.

There's so much not known about The Entity or her crew, they're just as mysterious as her. But for one not even The Entity can understand them.

"Okay what the fuck…"

You stare at the towering being you come to know as 𝐏𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝, the nine foot being had barbed wires around his arms. The wires tore into his skin ripping chucks out. In fact you can guess half of his arms had muscles exposed as the wires dug into them, blood dripping down his arms. His apron was switched out to a dirty rag that was ripped at his sides showing much of his legs, it looks like he's wearing a long loincloth. The rag was being held by some metal beam covered in more barbed wires. His legs were also covered in deep gashes showing muscles, and you also saw he was barefooted. 

You sigh since the last time you saw Pyramid Head was in his butcher apron, boots, and not had muscles exposed. You had an annoyed look on your gorgeous face, which can still melt people's hearts like the men in front of you. "Well? Aren't you gonna tell me or do I have to look in your memories painfully." The threat shook the men knowing the pain will be horrendous. You looked at the injured man first. 

"Pyramid Head?"

Said man stood up straight at your annoyed tone, your pissed tone sent shivers of fear up his spine as well pleasure. Just the way you said his name in your sexy accent made him melt. The being could keep listening to you, doesn't matter if it's just saying sexy dirty things or reading off the words of a bottle, he'll be turned on. 

"Pyramid Head! Pyramid! PH!"

You shouted at the half naked man which snapped him out of his daydreaming. The being tilt his head to the side to show he was awake. "I said what happened?" The man thought for a moment before... 

'¯\_(ツ)_/¯'

He just shrugged as the barbed wires dug deeper into his arms. You can sense he had a smile under his helmet amused by this. You pinch the bridge of your nose pissed off knowing PH won't tell you unless you entice him. So you turn to the men behind him.

"Doctor, Evan darling, Mikey honey, anata Kazan."

Your terrifying glaze landed on the tall men making them jump. Your pissed off tone warning them and they recall your threat of seeing into their memories painfully to see what happened to your beloved executioner. Each man looked at each other until Michael was the first to "speak". He shook his head no and made an X with his arms to say he wouldn't talk. Michael turned to Evan, the man sigh as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. He glanced at you to see your pissed off face.