Old Friends

*𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙*

"Wow maman! You look like a princess."

You open your eyes to see your precious baby Nancy smiling over you. Her beautiful gold speckled eyes gleam in joy seeing you. "I like the pretty flowers! Where do you get them?" You got up and saw you still have the jeweled dress and the colorful wildflower bouquet, Freddy let you take the gifts from the Dream Realm to the Real World. So you naturally look like a princess in slumber. You smile. "Oh this is from Mr. Freddy princesse, he visited me when I fell asleep next to you." 

Nancy gasp. "Uncle Teddy? He went to my dreams too! When I fell asleep he showed up and made me a cool place. I was on a big pirate ship! With my own crew! Teddy made me captain and I went exploring doing cool things." 

You were surprised Freddy visited Nancy since he has a strong dislike towards her, Freddy was extremely jealous and furious like Michael and Danny (both who thought or tried to rip the unborn child from your womb) when you reveal your latest pregnancy. He usually tries to stay far from her like the others but you guess he has some courteous feelings for Nancy to do such a thing.

Or just wanted to distract her as he tried to sleep with you...

Too bad he didn't know she was next to you but at least she had sweet dreams. "That's amazing chéri! I bet you were a great captain in dreams." Nancy happily nodded, her bed hair going crazy making you laugh at her enthusiasm. "As I expected, now come let get you ready, a princess like yourself should always look her best before others."

Nancy smiles as she grabs your hand and leads you to the bathroom to get her ready. You summoned your spider appendages to hold the bouquet in the air while you helped Nancy, after she did her own things and her picking the dress she wanted to wear after you summoned several dresses for her, and doing her hair. 

Nancy picked a lovely dress that was pink with light colored roses with blue leaves and baby's-breath on it. It was knee length and sleeveless dress with a tutu skirt, it was made from the softest cotton picked from a summer island you conquered. Under the skirt was a blue fabric that went a bit past her knees and matched the blue stain ribbon tied around her waist that had white pearls in the center.

You did her long auburn hair into two dutch braids that intertwine with three bows pink bows going down the braids. Then you picked some of the flowers, mainly the gerbera daisies (It's her favorite flower), irises, and chrysanthemums and made them into a flower crown placing it on Nancy's head. Your little girl was so pretty, making you happy, then she asked if she could wear some of her jewelry which you happily agreed to.

You summoned more spider limbs that hold Nancy's jewelry box, a beautiful crafted box of gold and glass made by your son Archie as a gift when Nancy was born. It became one of her cherished items and she constantly made handcrafted gifts for her big brother, ever thankful for his gift and Archie ever happy for her gestures. She picked a pink pearl bracelet that the pearls were in clusters with diamonds and gold in between. Then a necklace with pearls of every color, including rare colored ones, both gifts you had made for her from the finest pearls of Fish-Man Island. 

After Nancy was ready, you simply freshen up and brush your hair deciding to keep bejeweled dress on. You had the bouquet with the remaining flowers placed in a vase and once already made your spider appendages disappear in the form black mist. Geoffroi opened the door letting you two go, already seeing you two were ready for the day. Nancy smiled at her uncle. "Bonjour oncle froi."

The tall knight looked down at Nancy's beaming face, he leaned in slightly. "𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖑𝖊." (Bonjour petite perle.) Nancy smiled hearing her uncle speak to her, Geoffroi was always nice to her while everyone was terrified of him. You walked up to Geoffroi asking for anything that was unusual which he said no, all smooth sailings which made you happy since you didn't want to kill some nameless pirates. You three went to the kitchen to people already eating with the living puppets sitting around the area watching. Seeing you three the crew happily greeted you.