ch.4 USJ pr.1

Izuku pov

It has been few days since yuki went to UA, I have been lonely for a while, she didn't call me since my questions of her choice of highschool, as I thought about my situation 'so........another one showed there back to me, first mom, then her, and many more, and lastly yuki, what a life I am living'.

I saw yoru rubbing her head against my leg, as I carried her in my arms I asked her "are you gonna abounded me like the others?", she only tapped my nose by her paw, as I smiled at her.

As the times went, I turned to a man with a long coat, recently, I heard about new organization that call them self league of villain.

As I was near the place where the rumours started, I heard noises near a bar, so I turned to a girl with hearing quirk by air jack ears, as I listened to them.

I heard "-n USJ, we were started our attack, the class we're attacking is 1-A, and all might will be there as we ambush them, the heroes are erasehead, thirteen, and all might" a harshly voice.

As the continued there talk, I got a hint what are they exactly, one of them is the right hand while in reality is one of the smartest of them, the one who told them about the plan is the leader, but in reality is just a pawn or puppet of a headmaster.

I went quickly to home to call yuki to not went to USJ, but when I was about to enter the numbers, I remembered that I can't tell her about my true identity, which leaved me  with a problem.

I wanted to to go and help her but I can't, if they saw me, they were capture me, I thought about it for about a hours until I'll go to there even if it cost me my identity and life.

Next morning

As I woke up, I run to UA as fast as possible without losing any time, when I was in front UA, I didn't know what to do exactly or if I be seen what to say, when I saw a bus getting out from the gate, inside the but I saw many students, when I saw yuki, I flaw above the bus.

3rd pov

As the bus was on road, yuki was thinking about things, asu asked her "takamora-san, why are you looking so down? What are you thinking about so hard?*ribbet*".

Yuki looked at her and said "please, call me yuki, I was just thinking of a friend", some people were listening to them, one of them is aizawa, asu asked again "what seem to be wrong with your friend? And call me tsu".

Yuki nodded and said "well.....he's someone odd, he keep many secrets from all people around him, when we open subject about his family, he play dumb about it, even his quirk, he always say he's quirkless, when I look in to his eyes, I see dishonest, me nor my family even know where is he coming money from".

Aizawa thought about it 'in this generation, everyone want to show off by there quirk, which make the question, why he isn't? He's hiding from someone or hiding something from someone, and by the money making, he may by doing some works that's not for his age or anything'.

As yuki continued "as I was accepted in UA, I was busy that I forgot to call him, but what I am concerne about is, he always call me, tell me if something wrong that I didn't call him, but he didn't do it".

Before tsu say anything, aizawa said "takamora-san, call your friend when we return, he need someone by his side, he may be in dark, help him to not be swallowed, I want to talk to him one day too" which she nodded.

Meanwhile

'Why do I feel like someone is talking about me? I hope it's something good, because I have chills right now of the attack that's happening' izuku thought.