ch.8 rather facing death than her

3rd pov

We see Aizawa and Izuku heading to 1-A class while Izuku was holding his cat "thanks again for letting me keep my cat and stay with me" Aizawa smiled and said "no problem".

When they got in front the class, Aizawa looked at Izuku and said "I don't want any type of problem from you" Izuku put his hand on his heart and dramatically saying "I am hurt, don't you trust me erasehead? I am your friendly vigilante, the joker".

Aizawa sighed and said "yes, you are the joker, the same joker who joke every time he run for his live, the same joker who got his ass whiped by his ex, and the same joker who doesn't have a normal girlfriend, I mean your ex is yendere and the one you have crush on us tsundere" Izuku glanced at him and said "hey! That's rude, even for you".

When they opened the door, everyone went silent, as they entered the class, Aizawa said "good morning class" but no one answered, yaoyorozu asked "aizawa-sensei, is that......your sister?", aizawa didn't understand as he took a spit of his coffee and looked at izuku, only to be met with.....well, female version of aizawa.

When aizawa saw that, he spat his coffee out, izuku smiled and said "hello everyone~, my name is shoka aizawa, I am twin sister of dear shota~, how's everyone doing?" As he did a cute smile and winked, aizawa had a disgusted face while the guys in class have blush on there face.

Aizawa hit izuku head very hard, as izuku rubbed the hit spot and said "hey!, that hurt! How can you hit your own siste-" but before he finished, he saw aizawa was holding his hand as a sight of coming another hit, izuku bowed and said "I am very sorry, I won't do it again, please don't hurt me" as aizawa sighed.

As aizawa started "listen class, this student is a new student here, for why he's new and didn't come in first day, because he is in a new program of rehabilitation of villains and vigilantes" as the class shouted "is this student a villain? And why did you call her by 'he'? Isn't she female?".

Aizawa replied "I wished he was a villain, at least he won't joke so much, and no he is not a female, he's male" izuku yelled "Can you be any ruder?!?" Aizawa looked at him and smirked while saying "yes, yes I can" as izuku growled by that.

Aizawa looked back at the class and said "he's vigilantes and I want you to respect him and take note on him, after all, he's No.1 vigilantes in Japan" when he said that, the class shouted "you're the joker!?!?" Izuku smiled and said "I am indeed", mina asked "so, is that your true face? I mean no one saw your true face".

Izuku sweated from that question, he was praying to not be dead until tomorrow, izuku replied "no, actually this isn't my true form" aizawa looked at class and said "class, I don't any type of hurting or abusing after he revealed his self" the class was confused, aizawa gaze was on yuki, hoping she'll whip izuku for all of the hour he didn't slept because of him.

Izuku gulped and returned to his form which made the class surprised that he was in the same age as them, when he tried to introduce himself "hi again, my name is izuku mido-" but he stopped when he met with a knife near his head that stabbed the wall between aizawa and izuku.

Aizawa and izuku looked at the knife then at who throw it only to met with yuki holding another knife and picking another one from yaoyorozu, aizawa asked momo "yaoyorozu, why did you made a knife for takamora?" As she replied "well, she said she want a knife but I didn't know she wanted to kill him, are they knowing each other?".

Yuki replied with a voice that sent shiver to everyone spine "oh~, I know him very well, and he knows what gonna happen to him" a
Izuku run behind aizawa and peaked through aizawa shoulder and said "listen, yuki, you don't need to do anything, and aizawa said not hurting me" yuki smiled and said "but he didn't say anything about killing, did he~?".

Izuku was shaking from fear as he run to the door to run for his life only to stop because yuki used her quirk to bend the earth and make izuku body covered by rock and made him face to face with her.

Izuku looked at aizawa for help only to see him recording what was happening while yoru was sleeping on his lap, yuki then said "now, could you tell me, who was that girl that said she's your fiancée" izuku replied "ugh, she never said she's my fiancée, she only said she'll be my wife-to-be, which actually mean fianc-" he stopped when yuki yelled "don't. Dodge. The. Question".

Izuku gulped and replied immediately "yes ma'am, right away ma'am, with pleasure ma'am" as aizawa was chuckling while still recording.

After a moment

"So.....you're saying she isn't your fiancée" yuki said as she was sitting on her chair and izuku was seiza which is Japanese sitting on floor, izuku was beaten that his eye was blue and balck, as he replied "yes...." she glanced at him and said "yes what?" With threat that made izuku shiver and said immediately "yes ma'am".

The class was confused of how No.1 vigilante is afraid of a girl that make him shake like that, as yuki continued "and she's your ex?" Izuku said weakly "...yes ma'am", as the class couldn't take it anymore so mina asked "OK, I think I am talking behalf of all class, but, how do you know each other?" As she got many thanks from the class.

Yuki looked at izuku and sighed while saying "well.......he's my mysterious friend" many has questions mark on them, asui thought about it and asked "do you mean that one who you don't know his family name and his quirk" as she nodded and glanced at izuku.

Izuku cleared his throat and said "okay let me reintroduce myself, my name is izuku midoriya, your new classmate, so who have questions?" As all of the class raised there hand, he chose mina "was that girl in USJ your first crash?" Izuku was about to answer but ge felt kill aura coming, when he looked at where that aura was coming, he saw a deadly smile on yuki face.

He felt shiver down his spine, he took a deep breath and said "y-yes, she was my first" izuku felt under his feet was shaking and feared of his life, as the questions contained, the questions wasn't about the girl so izuku was save until mineta asked "did grab her bo-" but sero must a tap quickly at his mouth, fear of seeing death of No.1 vigilante by a short pervert.

"I want to know that too" yuki said with a voice that made izuku want to hear devil voice more than her voice, he said in a low voice "y-yeah, she was my first" when she heard that, she cracked her finger and the floor made spikes that was pointed at izuku, izuku gulped and said "mommy, I think I'll see you sooner than I expected it" yuki smirked and said "ohh~ don't worry, I'll make sure of it".

After a while of beating izuku

"So....did you learned your lesson?" She said as she was sitting on her chair, leg on leg sitting while izuku was seiza sitting again, he was sweating bullets as he said "yes ma'am", the questions started again "so, what's your quirk that you hide it from her?" As yaoyorozu asked, izuku changed to aizawa and actived his quirk while saying "I can turn to anyone and use there quirk no matter, but there drawback work on me when I use there quirk".

Aizawa glanced at him as a signal of changing back to his true appearance and never use aizawa form, izuku changed back to his true form, as the questions contained, the last one was yuki which made all of them confused, izuku raised an eyebrow and pointed at her.

She got up and said "does my parents, takahashi, or our neighbourhood knows about you?" Izuku scratched his head and said "well.....your parents and the neighbourhood doesn't know about me.....but takahashi.....knows everything, from me when I was.....dating her to when I.....defeated her to knowing you and your family".

Yuki cracked her finger and said "oh~, I'll meet with him and have a little talking", when izuku heard that, he preyed for takahashi to be in peace, when the questions ended, aizawa said "now, for today lesson.....all of you against midoriya in one-on-one" izuku sighed from exhaustion only by mentioning it.

________________________________________

And that's for this time, I hope you like it and see you next time. Bye 👋