-Chapter 1: Travllers & strange reunions -

If you need help knowing the places in Inazuma, here is a link for the names and concept art of Inazuma!

https://www.inverse.com/gaming/genshin-impact-inazuma-concept-art-exclusive

Published: 4/28/2021
Words: 825

3rd Person POV

Inazuma, an isolating nation with its archon doing no help to its people. As an immortal, or an adeptus as many say serving under the electro archon, it was strange to you that you didn't get an electro vision but instead a hydro vision. What was Baal doing in their palace, and how did the Fontaine archon even know of your existence without the Bakufu letting people letting a single person travel?

You were friends with a young man named Kazuha, a bright man but serious when needed. He had an anemo vision, which made sense because he worked for no one and the nation of mondstadt is all about freedom. What confused you about his vision was how he got it, the anemo archon left to Celestia years before Kazuha was born, or maybe the archon was still alive.

Another was Ayaka, someone you talked with while working. She is calm and cold, but people who deeply know her know that she is warm on the inside helping people even if Baal doesn't. The cryo archon gave her their vision, her name spreading throughout teyvat saying she is the strongest samurai in all of the nations. To her, she merely laughed it off.

Y/n POV

Tatarasuna, a field of fertile soil and grass with its pink and purple flowers growing at every corner of Inazuma. Houses and mountains filling the land, this nation is unexpectedly empty. Is it Baal's fault, or the bakufu's? standing in the field gave me memories of my past, times when I was brought to this world giving me an unbearable feeling until a voice called out.

"Y/n! I've been searching all over for you!"

I turn around to see my friend Kazuha, my hair flowing with the wind causing the man to have a small tint of pink on his cheeks but I ignored it.

"What do you need at this time, it is surprising for you to search for me," I say.

"The Bakufu demands you to come to the border gates, there's an issue there and they want you there," Kazuha says, trying his best not to burst into 50 shades of red.

By then I have disappeared from your spot, not wanting to anger the Bakufu for i already know the consequences of being Late. Appearing at the scene, there were 50 people demanding to be let in Inazuma. I was already getting angry the second I heard voices, but I can't get mad at these people because of the rules in the electro nation.

"Silence! Listen to the guards if you wish to enter, for people wanting to enter Sumeru please find a different route!" I yell out silencing the crowd.

But someone caught my eye, a blonde male with strange clothing and... a floating creature? through my knowledge of the nations, neither of them looked like they were from any. About half the people left to find a different route to the neighboring nation so I started to walk towards the pair.

Aether's POV

'Dang it! looking at all the people they're all rich folks from all over the nation, and I only have 5,000 mora thanks to Paimon spending it all!' I felt a hand on my shoulder stopping my train of thoughts, I turn around to see a girl 2 inches shorter than me with H/c hair and a pair of E/c eyes.

"M-may I help you?" I nervously ask, even though she's a girl she has a scary aura around her like Xiao's!

The girl places her hand on Paimon before blinking to a new area, How did I get here?! Did the girl do that!? I look towards Paimon to see surprised as I was.

"W-what the heck?! How did we get here!? And you who are you!?" Paimon yells out at the girl, but she kept looking at me and not Paimon.

"You, I want answers," She says pointing at me. "hey don't ignore Paimon!"

"We will until we know who you are! Then we will answer your questions" I say, or more like a yell. She sighs"I am Y/n L/n, an immortal or so-called Adeptus serving under the Electro Archon. Now answer me this, where are you from?"

'So she's like Xiao? but less scary? Is this the person Zhongli warned about? it can't be...right?'

"I-I'm from Mondstadt?" I answer with a questioning voice, 'oh god I'm gonna die-'

"He is from Mondstadt, no need to be so harsh on him," a deep male voice said from behind me, Turning around to see Zhongli somehow here.

"Morax, what are you doing here, and why are you here. Baal will be in raged to see you here without them notice of you visiting." Y/n said, a bit of confusion in her voice.

'... What is going on?!'

To be continued...