-Chapter 2: Adepti see Adepti-

Published: 5/2/2021

words: 1207

3rd Person POV

"He is from Mondstadt so no need to be so harsh on him, And I do not go by Morax or Rex Lapis, i go by Zhongli now," Zhongli says, answering the Y/n. 

"And you, floating food where are you from"

"For the last time, Paimon is not Food!!"

5 minutes go by of Aether explaining to the Adeptus that he needs to visit all seven nations in order to "meet his ends journey" to get his sister back, And explaining that Paimon is not food

Y/n POV

So Aether the traveler must visit all nations to meet his sister, and Paimon is not food? Some strange people, yet Morax or now Zhongli thinks they're a smart pair? 

"how about we make a contract?" Zhongli says, making me give my attention to him.

"Why don't you accompany him until he goes to Sumeru, Baal would not mind you protecting this traveler" "what would I get out of it?" you asked, Zhongli answer made me shocked

"You get to leave Inazuma if Aether leaves" 

I stood there motionless, 'Leave Inazuma? What will the Bakufu think of me leaving the nation, and what if Baal punishes me again?' 

"I will sign the contract, but if my nation calls me back I must come back here," I say, Zhongli nods smiling. 

"Wait so this girl is gonna be following us?! Paimon doesn't want to be with this creep!" 

"Paimon! Don't be rude!" Aether yells

'This is gonna be tough' I thought, Although I still have more questions I have to ask him.

Time skip and Aether POV

I touch the Statue of the seven and got the electro power

"Now you have Electro powers! let's try it out on those slimes!"

I use my elemental skill to get superconduct on the ice slimes and Electro charge on the hydro slimes, It differently felt more different from anemo and geo, I felt more powerful. 

"Now that you "got" your power, where else are you gonna go now. Surely you planned out your journey, right?" Y/n says.

"Paimon thinks we should first go to the adventures guild! We didn't really plan it out but surely we can along the way!" Paimon says pointing the direction we should start walking in, But looking towards that direction Y/n was already on her way there so I ran to her side.

A solid 10 minutes go by staying quiet while ignoring Paimon, so I ask Y/n a question

"Have you been Adepti ever since you born or did the electro archon give you the power?" 

I swore I saw her eyes widen, but I guess I'm just imagining things. "I've always been Adepti, why are you asking such questions" She flicks my forehead which hurt like crap! 

"Are you guys even listening to Paimon?!"

"You're still with us? We should cook you later"

"HEY!" 

~At the Adventures Guild~

3rd Person View

"Ad Astra Abyssoque, welcome to the adventures guild."

"Hey! We're here to check out Inazuma! Is there anywhere we can stay?" Paimon asks Inazuma Kathryn 

"Sorry, we don't have any places for adventures to stay at. it's rare to see people that are not from Inazuma, I apologize." Katheryn bows while apologizing, a common thing in Inazuma as sorry.

"Where are we gonna stay now? It's dangerous to just camp out in the wilds" Aether says, worry in his voice.

"I'll take you to Narukami Island, you guys sleep while I watch you guys. I'm basically your protecter thanks to the contract." Y/n says, grabbing Aether's hand and Paimon head teleporting to the tree at the top of the mountain. The view shows all of Inazuma, Tatarasuna in Kannazuka, Tenshukaku, even Yashiori Island.

"Whoa! We can see everything from up here! We should take some pictures!!" Paimon yells, not noticing Y/n preparing the cooking pot. Aether sat down admiring the view, as well as asking questions why such a nation would be closed borders for outsiders.

"AAAH!"

Aether turns around in a hurry after hearing the scream, just to see Paimon getting pushed into a pot, Aether takes Y/n hands-off Paimon. "Paimon is not food even though she looks like it, I'll make you some food if you want," Aether says, taking out his backpack. Y/n shocked her head, "No thanks, I don't eat much." Aether and Paimon start making Sweet Madames while Y/n kept watching over the two, watching the view of her nation.

The night has soon engulfed the sky, Y/n still watching out for any enemies while Paimon slept, but Aether couldn't sleep instead looked at Y/n's features on her face. 

Beautiful silky H/c, two pairs of gorgeous E/c eyes, and her S/c glistening with the night sky. crystal flies making the view even more beautiful than the galaxy.  Aether can't be sleeping with such an amazing person accompanying him! "You can't sleep?" Her voice made him jump up in surprise, finally really realizing he was staring at her for a while.

"I-I didn't mean to stare sorry!" Aether says, his voice echoing down the mountain. "It's alright if you want we can go to wherever we need to go right now without Paimon talking all day," Y/n says, walking towards the young boy. "Y-yeah, we need to go to Liyue for some commissions" Aether said, putting on his backpack and carrying Paimon

"Hold on tight"

"huh?" 

Y/n picks Aether Bridal style, causing the male to blush at such action. Soon enough they arrived in Liyue, but only in the Harbor, Aethers commissions just so happen to not be in the harbor. Aether ran to the edge of the dock and threw up in the sea (Poor osial) 

Meanwhile, Y/n stared at Liyue harbor, not having to leave Inazuma for centuries made her amazed at the views the other nations have. The sounds of merchants selling and trading, sounds of young children playing pirates, and ships sailing off were rare in the isolated nation.

"Y/n sorry to be a bother, but my commissions are furthermore in Liyue. blegh" Aether said slowly walking towards the female, still feeling weird after the teleportation. (Even though we use waypoints all the time) Y/n made an o shape with her mouth asking where to teleport but stopped by the young boy begging not to. 

"Let's go to Wangshu inn! Surely we can sleep there! After our commissions tomorrow we can go to Mondstadt!" Aether says excitedly, wanting to meet Venti again.

Y/n nodded and the pair start their way to the inn

~Moments arriving at Wangshu inn~

"Aaaah~, we can finally sleep on a mattress!" Aether says snuggling into the blanket and pillows, slowly falling asleep forgetting about Paimon who was in the backpack. Y/n on the other hand exited the room to go to the top balcony, to see liyue more.

Leaning on the railings looking out on the landscape, Liyue was just as beautiful as Inazuma's landscapes. Using her hydro vision she catches a leaf falling down, looking at it reminded Y/n of the cherry blossoms at the palace, its blossoming form falling to the ground. 

But, Y/n doesn't notice a pair of amber eyes staring at her, the figure staying still as a rock looking at her face, not knowing the famous phrase "love at first sight"...

To be Continued...

Man, this chapter took a long, but it is done! But question real quick, would you guys like short chapters or long chapters?