-Chapter 5: Familiar Faces and New Travel buddies -

Y/n POV

Aether drags me out of the Headquarters, Paimon floating with us. "Is something wrong Aether?" I ask him facing the boy, he looked mad for some reason. "I'm fine. I got uncomfortable with those guys flirting with you"

I tilt my head in confusion, 'what is flirting?'. I hold onto his hand tighter finally not being dragged while going across the stone bridge, "How about we go back to Liyue, its getting pretty dark." Aether nods in response and Paimon yell wanting more food. 

Of course, unlike Kaeya staying in Mondstadt Venti followed the trio quietly (And carefully so Xiao doesn't notice him)

~At Liyue Harbor~

"Phew! Paimon is so full!" Wanmin restaurant was quite good, Xiangling the chef is really well at cooking. Even some talk about her in Inazuma, it's quite surprising. "Let's go to the harbor! Maybe Beidou is here! Come on Paimon wants to ask what she's found!" Paimon says already floating away, 'looks like I'm getting dragged around everywhere this floating creature wants us to go to.' 

Before leaving, I hear a thud on the ground. Quickly I turn around to see the bard on the floor. "Hey, Aren't you supposed to be in Mondstadt, erm, Venti?" I ask, helping him up from the ground. "Hahaha, I kind of decided to follow you guys, Ehe~"

"Well, would like you to accompany Me and Aether as well as Paimon on our adventures? I can tell you wanted to follow us since I saw you in the bushes." I say, taking his hand and walking towards the harbor to catch up with the other two.

Kazuha POV

Looking out from Beidou's, or mom's boat I can see Liyue harbor. Escaping from Inazuma was not easy, 'why would Baal all of a sudden want to take all the visions within the lands?' "Kazuha! We're almost at the harbor!" Beidou says, getting the anchor ready. 

Getting off the boat I see a small floating person and a blonde boy walk up to Beidou and ask for a ship ride to Inazuma. "Kazuha?" I look to my side to Y/n and a green-clothed boy? "Y/n? You're here?" I say confused. 'Why is she here? is this why I haven't seen her at Inazuma for the past days?' 

Y/n pulls me into a hug and I hug back, trying to hold back my blush from being visible. "Another Inazuma citizen? and he's really pretty, do all the people from Inazuma have to look so pretty~?" the green cloaked person says, I glare at them in anger. 'And do the people not from Inazuma not know to flirt with people.'

"Y/n! Beidou's letting us go to Inazuma when she goes back! but we have to stop by Archipelago island if that's ok- Tone-deaf bard what are you doing here and who are you!?" The tiny human says, the blonde boy comes as well but looking at him I can sense that he doesn't like me already.

"Hahaha! Can't an old friend join you on your travels? I make my songs free~" I let go of Y/n and she introduces me to the people. "Guys, this is Kazuha he's a friend of mine from Inazuma. Kazuha this is Aether, Paimon, and Venti." 

We all stare at each other, anger glaring at each of us. I see Y/n and Paimon leaving so I catch up to them, leaving the other two to catch up with us. "So why are you here Kazuha? Did something happen back at Inazuma?" I was hesitant on telling her but gave in telling her about the vision hunters. 

"Beidou was kind enough to let me on her crew, but it's only temporarily," I say, looking back at venti and Aether fighting. "You can travel with us then, that way you don't get lost and don't get hurt when we get back to Inazuma."

I nod smiling, going up the steps to a rather big building.

"Welcome to Bubu pharmacy, how can we help you today?" "Hello, is Qiqi here? i would like to meet them" Y/n says, 'Who is Qiqi? Are they another guy Y/n met again?!' I thought to myself until a zombie child comes out from the side of the front desk.

"Hey Qiqi, you remember me from Qingce village?" "Qiqi remembers, Qiqi wants to thank you for helping." Y/n chuckles, I look dumbfounded. Aether and Venti walk up looking all beaten up from fighting each other, I sigh.

Y/n keeps talking to Qiqi while I take the males somewhere outside the pharmacy and try and talk to the other two boys. "Ok, I know you all like Y/n but all I have to say back off," I say with confidence. 

"You are quite the comedian Mister Ka-Zu-Ha, I venti the bard am sure that Y/n would accept me as her love for her life~!" Venti says, looking away hands on his hips. Aether stays silent but glaring holes into Venti and me. 

"What are you guys doing there? Paimon suggest we go to Wangshu Inn again since we have to wait a few days until we go with Beidou, lets go!" Paimon says grabbing onto Venti's hat. Y/n comes out and smiles at me and Aether.

"Come on! Maybe you can meet Xiao at the Inn!" Y/n says, holding both of Aethers and my hands running while Venti suffered by Paimon. I blushed at the sudden contact of her soft skin, but i felt anger at another name she called out.

~At Wangshu Inn at night~

Xiao POV

Teleporting away from the monsters to the balcony, I got lonely quickly ever since Y/n left for Mondstadt. although I felt her presence in Liyue today I couldn't check thanks to my duites.

Closing my eyes sitting on the balcony, I sensed the winds blowing through Liyue. "Xiao!" a familiar voice called, looking down to the lower balcony I see Y/n looking around, possibly looking for me. 

Looking closely I see Barbatoes or his new name Venti, Aether as well as Paimon, and someone I have never seen around here. White hair with one streak of red, fall theme clothes, and a bandaged hand. And he was awfully close to Y/n which set too many alarms. 

As quick as I can be I teleport next to her grabbing her waist to pull her away from the other three men. Thankfully it was night so everyone was in their rooms so it was just us, "Xiao! It's good to see you again! I want you to meet Kazuha a friend of mine from Inazuma!" 

'Inazuma, it's been ages since an Inazuma civilian came outside of their nation.' I thought to myself while staring at him, or more like glaring at him. Kazuha glares back. "Tch, venti why are you here and You Kazuha why are you so close to Y/n," I say pulling her closer to me her chin nearly resting on my shoulder

"hey now~ no need to glare at each other, sharing is caring you know~," Venti says in a demonic voice, taking Y/n's hand. Y/n's heat increased in which I took as a chance to go back to the top balcony teleporting away. 'tch, no one takes whats mine'

To be continued