➤ kaeya

kaeya loved you endlessly, from your flaws to your non stopping beauty he was fazed by you and only you; but of course you were pretty in any other way, bed hair? still pretty, messy ponytail? still pretty, sweaty forehead? he'd consider that hot.

but his favorite view is whenever you both dance under the moonlight, at the edge of the cliff kaeya gently spins you around with a huge wholesome smile on his face; birds and squirrels enjoying the sweet moment, his low cut silk shirt fitting his tanned skin way too perfect.

instead of ball music, you both listened to the tranquil whispers of the wind; his blue hair flowing through the mellow sky as you both continued dancing, anyone who would pass by and watch would fall in love.

oh how you both looked so in love with one another, the gentle way you held his neck while he holds your waist; dancing around the grass his heart was racing miles, you looked so pretty around his arms, under the moonlight; even prettier for being his.

not even looking down at where your stepping, you both continued dancing; staring at him deeply in the eyes he leaned down to have your foreheads connect one another.

and gently he kissed your lips, arms around your waist tugging you closer as you did the same; kissing you so deeply as if it was your last kiss and alas with lots of love he finally parted lips, gently smiling at how you looked so pure and pretty.

so pretty around his arms, the moonlight towering over you he kissed you one last time; once more for being his and his for eternity.