➤ diluc

the fireplace cracking up as he gently say down in between your legs, relishing the moment he felt your thighs squish his sides. Diluc skillfully slid his fingers around your thighs, squishing them with admiration drawn all over his face.

his red hair tangling in your fingers, the light of the fire hovering over your face; in his eyes you looked liked an angel. he could cup your cheeks and make out with you right there and then but with he also wanted to cherish this view. a view no one else could get but him.

Diluc hummed in satisfaction, closing his eyes as he felt your hands working on his hair, taking every last strand and placing them back in place. the small ribbons you put on him he'll forever cherish, the small cheers you make when you finish tying up his hair. he would walk all over earth, not caring if one mentioned about his hair.

"baby do you mind if you scoot up a little?" you asked in a small tone, enough to make his mind go crazy; "i can't reach the bottom part since you sunk all the way between my thighs" you explained, trying to tug on his locks. "ah i don't mind" Diluc smiled, closing his eyes once again as soon as he finished fixing his position.

continuing your job again, Diluc started to think again; this was all real, you were actually behind him in peace, braiding his hair. you were safe and sound, he wanted to daydream but right now; reality was better. his mind melts once he felt your fingers massaging them, god could reality get better than this?

"do you have a hair tie on you?" he slightly jolted at the question, taking the band from his wrist to give it to you; "i have one" Diluc muttered, staring into your eyes so lovingly you felt your heart burst. your smile grew slightly bigger when you finished tying up his braid, your tongue slightly poking out.

"i'm sorry if it's kinda wonky, you looked liked you were sleeping peacefully i didn't want to disturb" you apologize, sheepishly placing a hand on your nape. he chuckled softly, giving you a small smile; "every braid you do is perfectly fine" Diluc reassured, he didn't care if his hair looked... weird. if it was made by you then he would have no thoughts of removing it.

his heart ache once more, hearing you let out a small laugh; your hand trying to fix his bangs "god you're so handsome" you complimented him, just absolute shock all over your face, "bless the gods for your beauty" letting out a chuckle he shook his head.

"i'll appreciate your beauty more, princess/prince/princex"