➤ thoma

— 🧺 ; fluff !! thoma being a simp 4 u :))

thoma thinks that love has to be one of the purest things in the world, may it be shown through actions, feelings, or words he still thinks that everyone is deserving of love. the way he watched your eyes widen and shimmer whenever you'd see something you like or when you two would buy your favorite food, he'd always watch your smile curve higher along with a few giggles accompanying it; he swears he could watch that everyday.

thoma dreams of his hand holding yours, how warm your hands must feel; the thought of you clenching his hand back when he does so makes him giddy and soft. oh and maybe how your hands must feel around his waist, hugging him from behind while he dazes off again, wondering how bad he had loved you but there you were staring at him, calming his thundering heart.

but then he also begs, begs that you won't slip past his fingers quickly, silently he wishes that everyone moment with you would last, last so long it can surpass any endless timelines. but thoma feels calm, knowing that you won't do that; that you'd grow old with him like you both had promised, cook and try out foreign foods together, escape inazuma and run away together, hand in hand.

thoma sighs, oh does he sighs; tracing the lines on your hands, drawing letters while you lovingly sleep in his arms. never did he think he'd end up in this situation but he loved it, suddenly thanking his past self for gathering the courage and confess before you could share your vows with someone else, he chuckles at that thought, vows with you? he'll write a list of vows he promised for you.

"wake up darlinggg" thoma whines, pouting as he forced his irritated tone even more, but damn does he feel overwhelmed, you were no ordinary human he says; you were an angel, a special person in his life. you were so gorgeous and stunning and he thinks, he doesn't deserve someone like you.

you groan as you slightly move in his arms, the sunlight hitting your vision first thing in the morning "hmm??" you hum, wanting to go back to sleep but his shaking prevents you "come on come on! the new restaurant just opened we should drop byyyyy" he sits up, lovingly pulling you to sit up beside him, and there was that laughter again, one that he had always cherished.

"later later it's just 9 am pleaseee" laying your head on his arm again he sighs, but with a smile on his face he pats your head, swaying the both of you from side to side while he sings a gentle song, brushing his fingers through your tangled hair but he doesn't mind, untangling them with ease.

again he holds your hand, no longer needing the need to imagine your hand with his, not when he can finally hold yours with his; then he feels at ease, he kisses your forehead good morning, pouring his heavy love on that simple kiss, showing how much thoma had loved you.