➤ albedo

!! this was requested and i'm sorry if this isn't what you expected :(( !!

no angst, just fluff :]]

your hands filled with documents yet again you sigh, "for albedo" was written on the front sheet; you raise an eyebrow at the name. he must be hard working, you think. dragging your feet across the floor you raise your head, shaking it.

head high, at least after this i get to sleep. feet once stopping at the foot of his door, the pots beside the said door was dry, making you think this guy worked way too hard, too hard that he forgot to water his plants.

"give me a second" a stern voice spoke behind the door frame, giving you time to observe the designs on his porch. hand made paper lamps with messy drawings was on display, small yet bright red "dodoco" balls were stacked on the corner. and as you were about to continue observing, the wooden door infront of you abruptly opened.

"i presume you have the documents sucrose sent?" a blond man replaced the door beneath you, messy curled hair framed his pale skin, hands on his hips; a gentle action yet it portrayed a sassy vibe. "a— yes i do have the documents" your hands suddenly fiddled with the paper, shoving it in his hands, getting nervous at the sudden cute man.

he raised an eyebrow at your rushed action but shrugged it off, thinking that you were cold. "thank you" he gently says, counting the papers between his fingers. his hands were pretty to say the least, albedo seemed to notice the awkward tension and the way your eyes were stuck on staring at his hands; mentally chuckling to himself— praising his ego. he brought one of his hands to his lips, clearing his throat.

"are you perhaps feeling cold" "you look incredibly pretty"

taken aback by what you said his smile turned into a smirk, staring at you up and down "you don't look so bad yourself" he responded, admiring the way your smile got bigger.

although albedo didn't want to take that back, he noticed the way your shyness suddenly fled away after that compliment. he will say that you got even flirtier whenever you were with him, the shy person who shoved documents into his hand due to nervousness turned into a person who had no shame when it came to flirting with him.

———

another hard day at work, albedo grunted as he made his way towards angel's share; thinking that a drink once in a while would benefit him.

entering the door, the first thing he heard was you, laughing your hearts out with kaeya and rosaria. must he add the way your eye smile curved even more when he himself walked in.

"hi albedo!" he swore his heart skipped a beat

"one glass of red wine would be good" he ordered, propping his arm on the table while the other one under his jaw, waiting for his order he watched you excuse yourself from the table, just to sit beside him.

"hey [y/n]" his voice was lukewarm even though he just wanted to drop dead and sleep, he made time for you without him noticing. "what will you be doing this lovely night?" you question, only asking for a glass of water while the bartender gave albedo his order.

"i won't be doing anything" albedo quickly mentions before his finger gently twirls the glass in his hand, taking a light sip, eyes glancing at you from the side "you can hang out with me" your legs moved back and forth for the umpteenth time, your eyes filled with confidence then stared back at him "it's fine if you don't wanna" licking your lips you smiled "i know you want to though"

winking at him while your back arched, the glass of water kissing your bottom lips; albedo was stunned, his hands suddenly shook at your posture. as he was about to flirt back you giggled, removing the sudden tension "are you flirting with me?" he asked the obvious, noting the way you dressed up tonight; simple yet attracting.