To Be A Harbinger, pt. 13

"If you can watch my little brother fuck her with no reaction, then I'll call this whole thing off." Kaeya sat the electro vision on a shelf on the far side of the room. Then, he lounged out in one of the big chairs Diluc had in his private rooms at the Dawn Winery-Diluc won the private setting.

Scaramouche frowned. "That's rather dull."

"You know all about sexual torture, don't you, mon amor?" Lucille rolled her eyes. Diluc held her in his lap while they talked.

He glared at her. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Tartaglia." She drew out each syllable in a singsong voice.

"Why are you doing this? Helping them?" Scaramouche snapped.

"Because I need to know." She shrugged. "If riding his cock again is what it takes to make you admit you're in love, then why not?"

Scaramouche's stomach turned over itself at again. He had gone through all that trouble to protect her-from treasure hoarders, harbingers, knights-and here she was simply handing herself out. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Just get it over with."

Diluc started by rubbing circles on her pussy through her clothes. She squirmed a bit, but his other hand held her still. He suddenly stopped and slapped her pussy. "Strip for us."

Us. It was a hard reminder this was different. He wasn't fucking her because of some dumb agreement they'd had, he was fucking her to punish Scaramouche for crimes that weren't exactly his. Still, she slid off his lap and made a show of removing all her layers. This didn't count as punishment, not yet. She was doing this for herself.

She looked over to see Kaeya had pulled Scaramouche into his lap and currently had a hand wrapped around his throat. Kaeya had his legs pinned open by his own, and Lucille frowned. Kaeya would ruin the experiment.

Whatever, there wasn't much she could do now, not as she sunk down onto Diluc's hard dick. Scaramouche kept a straight face, but his eyes were glued to where the dick disappeared into her. Kaeya laughed, slipping one hand down to palm him through his pants.

"H-hey!" Scaramouche jerked in his hold, but Kaeya didn't flinch.

"Shut up, stupid whore."

"I'm not a-"

"You are today. That is, if you care about your vision." Kaeya's words silenced any argument he had before theg even reached his throat. Kaeya leaned down. "Say it."

"What?" Scaramouche tried to turn to look at him, but Kaeya held his jaw forward.

"Tell me what you are." Kaeya smirked across the coffee table at Diluc, who was holding Lucille still, bottomed out on his cock.

Scaramouche swallowed his pride. He closed his eyes before forcing out, "I'm, I'm a whore."

"Really? Is that all?" Kaeya kissed Scaramouche's neck below his grip.

Scaramouche never opened his eyes, and his face was an undiscovered shade of red. "I'm a stupid whore."

Kaeya licked the side of his face. Scaramouche gasped when a rough hand yanked on his hair. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes. Kaeya didn't care. He was looking at Diluc and Lucille. "What are you waiting for, you two? If I would've known we were cockwarming, I'd have prepped this bitch ahead of time."

Scaramouche winced at the thought, and the sadistic knight laughed. "Don't worry, Princess, we'll get there eventually."

Diluc rolled his eyes, lazily rubbing Lucille's clit. Scaramouche took a bit of pride in how Diluc didn't know how she liked it the way he did. "Your voice is so grating. It ruins the mood."