To Be A Harbinger, pt. 17

Lucille was beginning to get used to the pain. Orgasms make it easy to confuse pain for pleasure, after all. She felt like she was going to pass out when Scaramouche kissed her cheek.

"Don't fall asleep yet. You can last a little longer, can't you, ma Fleur?" Scaramouche peppered kisses along her jaw. "You lasted longer for Diluc."

"He didn't..." Lucille gasped for the words, but her brain was too muddled. What she wanted to say was: He didn't almost electrocute me, Scara.

"Oh, but he did." Scaramouche sighed, brushing her hair back. "Hold on, just a bit longer, ma Fleur."

Her vision went hazy as he lined up to put his dick inside her. It wasn't a new stretch, but there was something about this that felt different. Brand new. Like when you deep clean your vision's casing and it starts to shine again like new.

He leaned down and kissed her until he bottomed out. He let his face fall to her chest to lightly kiss at the bruises. He almost felt guilty for how hot he found her in that moment, bruised and broken and moaning only for him. Slowly, he moved his hips. Her hands immediately moved to hold onto him, and her nails gave him some of his own scars for the morning. He wrapped his arms around her, trying to be as close as he could.

Lucille barely had enough energy to meet his thrusts. When she started missing a few, Scaramouche rolled back so she was sitting on him. She fell against him, but her hips kept doing their best to ride him. He simply let her set the pace while he watched, fondling her breasts and rubbing circles on her hips.

"Come on, Lucy. Don't give up now, you're so close to getting what you want." He kissed her lightly, careful not to mess her up. When he slipped a hand down to rub her clit, she clenched around his dick and screamed into his kiss. She tried to move away, but it was useless. Scaramouche held her in place as her pussy tightened around him.

It was suddenly all too much. His hips jerked up into her a few times before he came inside. Lucille collapsed against his chest as he came, and some of his cum leaked out of her and onto his thighs. He didn't pull out. Instead he wrapped his arms around her and held her like she'd run away.

"Heal yourself, ma Fleur." He whispered into her ear. She shivered before weakly reaching out to grab her vision. After a long moment, the cool air dispersed, and she leaned back a bit. Scaramouche carefully traced the purple veins on her skin. "Can you..."

"Electro energy, remember?" She sighed, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Oh."

"It's okay. I kind of like them." Lucille pressed her face against his neck, and she covered the spots she could reach with little kisses.

Scaramouche slipped a hand between them to press on her stomach. "It's not your element."

"But it's yours." She pushed against his hand, and he closed his eyes.

He didn't know why he was doing this. Why this one girl had managed to break through years of ice. Why he cared so deeply about her health. Hadn't he always, though? Before, when he was just her friend, her superior, he scolded her for getting injured. Then he moved on to inflicting his own pain on her, and... now...

Now he was determined to protect her from everything, including himself.

He did his best to slowly draw out the electro energy, and she whined when she felt it leave. "I said I wanted to keep them."

"Then earn it." He said simply. He didn't think much about it. It was something he said to lots of people. But never her.

"How?"

He shrugged as the last of the electro energy was pulled out of her. He shook out his arm and kissed her forehead. "You should rest."

"I don't want to." She felt cold to the touch, and he didn't doubt it was her natural elemental affinity working on her behalf to heal her.

"When did you become such a brat." Scaramouche rolled his eyes.

"When did you become such a softie?" Lucille pouted, rocking her hips and jerking his dick back into attention. It was a bit painful, but he had had worse.

So when she bounced on his dick again, he thrusted up to meet her. She moaned out his name-his real name-and he decided it wasn't such a bad decision to have told her after all. Not that she did much with it anyways. Maybe one day he'd have to show her what a name was worth. Maybe Ajax would be a nice place to start.

None of that really mattered right now though, not when she was intent on milking him for all he was worth. He held onto her, feeling like he might not ever get the chance again. His own cum was dripping all over his dick, and Lucille was sucking on his neck. He tugged on her hair, trying to reduce the sensory overload. Instead, she simply dropped lower to attach her mouth around his nipple.

Scaramouche moaned loud enough for the neighboring rooms to hear him as he came again. Lucille didn't stop. She kept moving until tears started falling from the overstimulation, but he never stopped her. Kaeya has done worse.

Lucille rode him through another orgasm before he finally pinned her to the mattress and pulled out of her messy pussy. He didn't know if he was proud or ashamed of the amount of cum that leaked out of her.

"Don't move." He said sternly, stepping away from her.

When he came back, he was holding a heavy glass plug, and she was holding her thighs to her chest. Scaramouche wanted to fuck her again, just like that, but he held back. He knew his limits. Next time she would be the one embarrassed.

He rubbed the plug around her cunt, picking up as much spare cum as he could. She moaned as he finally slipped it inside, holding his cum in and making sure her walls stayed delightfully stretched. She wiggled on it a bit, moaning at the feeling of being so full.

Scaramouche admired the way her lips struggled to close over the thick end of the tapered plug. He twisted the base, and she moaned when it moved. If it had been another time, he would've played with her like that until she begged for rest, but now he was just tired. He crawled into the bed, pulling her with him. He pressed his face into her chest and fell asleep.