18

I was greeted by the smell of French toast and bacon; my mom knew Rhett was here. She remembered that those were his two favorite foods for breakfast. There was really no getting past her with anything.

My eyes opened and I was face-to-face with the most beautiful man I had ever seen. I could never get used to something like this. I felt like I was in a different world. A much happier one.

"Good morning, beautiful" Rhett whispered out.
"No need to whisper, they know you're here," I smiled "but good morning to you too. Are you ready to head downstairs?"
He nodded his head "More than ready."

Barely making it to the bottom of the stairs I hear my parents.

"Rhett! What a surprise! We didn't know the next time we'd see you in this house" my mom said, walking up to him and embracing him in a giant hug.

"Oh I'm sure it was such a surprise" I say sarcastically "once I smelled what you were cooking it was a little obvious."

My dad chuckled at my remark as my moms cheeks turned pink slightly. "Hey, I'm happy you're together again, I'll be guilty of that thank you very much"
"Me too." Rhett smiled as he headed towards the living room where Weston was sitting in front of the tv watching power rangers and playing with his toys.

"Hey buddy." Rhett spoke softly, kneeling down so he was sitting on the floor next to wes.
"Hi Alpha Rhett, what are you doing here?"

I walk over, immediately sitting myself on the other side of Weston.

"We have something we want to tell you."
"What is it?"
"Well," Rhett trailed off, looking at me for some help. I knew he was scared shitless right now.
"Well, Rhett is your dad, Weston."

Weston looked very confused. Looking back and forth from me to Rhett, his eyes got big.

"Alpha Rhett, you're my dad?"

Rhetts eyes started to water as he held the tears back.

"Yeah buddy, I'm sorry that I'm just now telling you that."
"It's okay, mom said that you had to go do alpha things and that you loved me."

He got up from his sit-cross-applesauce position, staring at both of us intently then leaned into Rhett and embraced him in a big hug.

"I'm really happy it's you." Weston said to Rhett, Rhetts eyes were visibly red, tears now staining his cheeks.
"Me too buddy."

They pulled away from each other, sniffling slightly. I smiled at both of them, feeling so complete right now. I'm glad that it went so well.

"Are both of you ready for breakfast?" I ask, standing up.
Both of them nod and stand up too, following me to the kitchen table.

I still don't trust him, rhi, I don't want him hurting Weston. My wolf spoke, sounding genuinely worried.

I reassured her that if Rhett were to ever hurt Weston in any way, shape, or form; he better pray to the moon goddess to save his sorry ass.

"Do I call you alpha or dad?" Weston asked, shoving a fork-full of French toast in his mouth.
"Whatever you feel comfortable with, I don't mind."
"Okay," Weston spoke "will I be able to have a baby brother?"

I could feel my cheeks beat up as both my parents laughed and watched in amusement.

"Well, I'd like to hope so," Rhett said to him "but if it's not a baby brother would you be okay with a baby sister?"
"Maybe. If she doesn't cry all the time then okay."