7.

CHAPTER:7

ENTRY: 28/4/2021

A/N :Language.

Optimus's spark broke witnessing once again the result of the ravaging warmonger, and he made a decision. He walked up to Lightblade, which in turn made Lightblade looked up to him, as the rest of his teammates and humans all turn their heads and helm to him.

"I am sorry that you have to endure all this, it wasn't your fault. Do know that your act of selflessness was very honourable. Though their lives cannot be saved, you did your very best. Do not blame yourself for their death, for their death was orchestrated by the warlord himself, Megatron." He said, words soothing Lightblade's spark. "Ioa, would you like to-"Optimus was cut off when a loud, blaring alarm caught everyone's attention.

"Optimus, we are receiving a transmission from the Decepticon warship, the sender is.... Knockout?" Ratchet said while typing, stopping his digits and looked in confusion at Optimus. "How did the Cons find out we took Ioa? Wasn't Starscream and Lightblade the only ones there? I mean, besides the Vehicons?" Bulkhead asked. "It is likely that Starscream told Megatron of the situation. The question is why Knockout of all bots?" Arcee said. "Accept the transmission Ratchet. Lightblade, please be out of the camera's sight. I have hopes that they do not know your location. It is wise to leave it as that for now." Optimus said. Lightblade was brought away from the line of sight when the transmission was online.

"D-Did it work?" A voice came from behind Knockout. "I don't know- Wait, hold up. I think it went through- Hello?" Knockout said, wondering whether the line went through when a deep baritone voice confirmed his speculations. "Knockout. What do you require of?" Optimus asked, hint of edge in his voice. "Okay thank Primus that went through! Oh wait where was I?" Knockout sighed in relief. A groan could be heard behind him and then the owner of said groan pushed Knockout out of the way, earning a 'Watch the paint!' from Knockout.

"Greetings Prime." Starscream begin. "Let's cut to the chase, shall we? Lightblade has been missing since the ... mishaps you Autobots cause and haven't return since then." He spat with hatred. It was because of them that he had to face Megatron's wrath, foolish Autobots. "For all we know Lightblade could have been offline! Why bother contacting us High heels?" Bulkhead said angrily.

"Indeed, unless you bots decided to take that good-for-nothing scrap metal back to your vermin hole of a base!" Starscream bit back, not liking the tone of the Wrecker. "Enough! What do you want Starscream?" Optimus said, optics narrowing at the Seeker, making the Seeker gulped and did a double take. He chuckled stiffly before regaining his posture. "Just to give you a warning Prime. Either you kill her, or we will! We no longer have any need for that useless femme! Consider us kind for informing you, Lightblade! We know you are there, no need to hide you pitiful scum! It was all your fault I had to shoulder your error!" Starscream growled. Lightblade involuntarily shuddered and closed her optics, wanting to be anywhere but here. "You Decepticons only seek benefits from one another until when one is no longer of use to you, you dispose them! Such act would never come from the likes of us! Whatever we do to Lightblade is now no longer your concern! "Ratchet growled back, shocking everyone including Starscream. Without another word, he ended the transmission, but not before giving Starscream a piece of his mind. "Get fragged Decepticon!" he snarled and cut off the transmission before the Decepticon SIC could fought back. Everyone was silent. None of them would ever think that Ratchet would fight for a Decepticon, but they were proven wrong today.

"Damn, the grumpy doc bot has a heart." Miko said, earning a nudge from Jack. "Was that necessary old friend?" Optimus asked. As far as the Prime was concern, such vulgar language should be refrained. Ratchet waved him off. "Don't bother." He said before walking off towards the medical berth, suddenly interested in scanning Lightblade. "Your peds are fine now but try not to walk for these few days. If I see you doing any strenuous activities I will have you strapped down myself! Are we clear?" Ratchet nagged at Lightblade, earning a frantic nod from Lightblade. "Y-Yes Sir!" she said, not wanting to get on the medic's bad side after the commotion earlier. "U-Um, Doctor? T-Thank you. F-For earlier, I mean! Thank you for standing up for me." Lightblade said in gratitude towards the Autobots' medic. "R-Ratchet's fine and you're most certainly welcome." Ratchet said, blushing and turning his back away, focusing on the computers. This interaction was all caught on Miko's phone and she was ecstatic.

"How cute is that?! Ratchet's blushing!" she said which earned a groan from the doc bot himself.

A/N: So I know I made Ratchet a bit OOC, but I'll explain it soon! Ehehe you'll just have to wait for now. Thanks for reading! Stay safe and stay healthy! Enigma signing out!