Hisoka Morou (Fluff)

"Tch—! You're being so rough today, Bubble Gum. Is it a special occasion~?" Hisoka's low voice chimed.

A pair of strong arms pressed him up against the gritty bark of a wisteria tree, scratching and scraping at his pale skin. The owner of the arms stayed silent, digging his knee into Hisoka's back.

  Hisoka yelped, "Ahk! G-God I get so hot and bothered when you do these kind of things."

  The pale man smirked, his fox-like eyes gleaming with delight. He could feel his own aura beaming up at the man, piercing every cell in his body with his lust. Seeing his captor get agitated made his heart skip a beat, warming up his face.

"I might as well melt if you're going to keep acting this way..." Hisoka sighed, breathing harder with each word. The heat's scalding, even under the misty night sky.

Hisoka's golden irises locked onto his captor's dreary, (e/c) colored ones, filling with a bright sparkle. The man's (h/c), frazzled hair shadowed over his eyes, playing in the soft breeze on this particular night. Upside-down, painted black points sat just under his eyes, emphasizing his equally pointed eye shape. Frowning lips decorated with a black circle at the center.

The man's clothes are few, as short fabric covered his muscly chest, a slit down the middle showed off the deep grooves of his strong body. Black pieces of fabric hung from each side of the collar, draping neatly just under his (skin color) shoulders. Torso completely bare and exposed to the cold atmosphere. His pants sat lowly on his hips, which Hisoka couldn't seem to take his eyes off of, that pervert. Lastly, he wore tall, well-kept boots that added to his towering height.

This man is the definition of monochrome, with little to no sign of warmth adorning his body or actions.

Hisoka sighed, beginning to lose interest in any little game the man wanted to play, "Would you so kindly let go of me? I'm a bit too busy to play around with you right now."

(M/N) shook his head before slamming Hisoka down to the ground and shoving a boot onto his back.

"Y-You're starting to get very annoying, Bubble Gum! I'm not into it anymore." Hisoka choked.

(M/N) pulled out a crystalline cube, tossing it up into the sky like a ball and playing around with it for a while. Then he spun it around his finger, staring deep into the glass. He held it tightly in his slender fingers, and tapped his foot on Hisoka's back, catching his attention.

Hisoka's eyes widened when he eyed the mime's box, having no time to react. The cube of glass hit the ground with a heavy thump, instantly growing in size and incasing the battered magician.

  "Umph—!"

Hisoka laid in shock before propping himself up, sitting on his knees, and trying to grip at the smooth crystal. He looked around (M/N)'s glass prison he was now trapped in, letting out a soft hmph. The glass is thick, yet completely invisible if one wasn't using gyo to see the structure. Hisoka stared at the glass intently, tapping and pushing at it. Then, he punched it, slamming it with all the strength and nen he had, but the glass didn't budge; it didn't even quiver.

Hisoka asked, "This again? All I did was fight in the Heaven's Arena..."

A smirk crept onto his lips, as he rested his jaw on his hand. "Don't tell me you're upset I left you alone for so long! Are you angry my attention was on someone else?" His sultry voice teased the silent man.

  His hand pushed against the glass, rubbing at it with the tips of his fingers.

(M/N) shook his head once again, and kneeled down to Hisoka's sitting form. Hisoka's smirk turned into a cat-like smile, and he shifted himself to lean closer to the mime. (M/N) pressed a finger on the thin glass, and gave Hisoka's old cage a soft tap. He opened up his mouth to blow warm air onto the ice cold glass.