Zen (Fluff)

Request from BdbLuck
(MYSTIC MESSENGER)

My phone would continuously ring with notifications from the RFA. As you could guess it was annoying as hell. I just wanted to listen my playlist, and I'm pretty sure this isn't one of the songs. All I have to do is get away from the school and get home.

BUZZ

BUZZ

BU BUZZ

BUZZZZ

BUZZ

BUZZZ

Minutes later the buzzing stopped and music took over.

"Fina- *BZZZZZ* Damn it!!" I yelled, upset that my music stopped. The people around me were staring at me.

I was ready to stab someone. Everyone kept their eyes on me. I bolted across the street, and some cars halted to a stop. The honking of horns were in the distance while I just kept running, Aaaaand my phone was still vibrating. I passed my younger brother while I was running.

"Hey! Are you being chased?! Are you okay??" He was very confused at how I was already there.

Only a few yards till I get home. He just went on with walking, as I slammed multiple doors open and leaped onto my bed. I threw my bag somewhere, and looked at all of the notifications that came through.

707: Did (M/N) disappear?

Yoosung: He hasn't been online in a month!! :0

Jumin: School is most likely keeping him busy.

707: For a month?

Zen: I haven't seen him either.
Zen: How could he forget about me? ;(

I isolated myself for a bit since it's my last few months of high school and I'm trying to figure out what I'll do AFTER school. I know my parents don't want me to leave, but I hate it here, and the college I'll go to is hours away by car. There's other crap on my mind, but you want to read the story. I decided to go online since it's been ages.

(M/N) is Online

MC: wait
MC: who's (M/N)?

(M/N):???

Jaehee: (M/N) is another member of the RFA, who hasn't been on for about a month

MC: Ohhh...

Zen: Where were you?

(M/N): went to buy milk, but the line was long :/

707: Who knew? :|

Jumin: Be serious for once.

(M/N): I'm just tired

Zen: Anyways
Zen: You haven't seen this beautiful face!
Zen: I'm staying over

(M/N): ;) ;)

707:...

Jumin: Children

(M/N): There definitely will be ;D

I quickly left the chat and put my phone on silent before I was murdered. For the rest of the day I just did some work, procrastinated, and made sure Hanako didn't burn the place down. Everything was calm until there was knock at the front door.

"Holy shit! Who is it," Hanako screamed.

"The greatest actor in the world," Replied the voice.

"Haha! False," He jumped over the couch and swung the door open.

He was always delighted with Zen's presence. At first he absolutely hated him, but now they have some weird bond. It confuses me, but at least Hanako accepts him.

Zen looked over at my direction and smiled. All he could probably see were two glowing (E/C) dots in a dark hallway. I'm a creepy fellow, a creepy fellow indeed. Zen walked up to me, and wrapped his arms around my neck.

He looked at me with a cat-like smile. His red eyes were shining, staring into mine. Then he stuffed his face in my chest. Zen then started talking.

"You were gone for so long...," He sighed.

"Aww~ I'm sorry," I chuckled as he lifted his face and sadly looked up at me.

"Get a room," Cried out the fifteen-year old.

I just laughed and pulled my silver haired boyfriend into my room. I hopped onto my bed and made him sit next to me. He climbed on and laid on my chest.

"I like this," I yawned.

"Of course you would," Zen giggled.

I pulled him closer and kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry for not visiting," I mumbled in his hair.

"It's fine- as long as you're okay," He sighed, as he nestled closer into me.

We stayed like that until my parents came back home. That's when I made him put on some of my pajamas, and go to sleep.

It probably seems rushed. It wasn't even that hard to write and it took me three days. :,)