Jason Todd (Fluff)

Requested by fansize
What did I just do? (ཫ͝﹏ੂཀ͝) I probably destroyed this character, but this is normal. I know nothing about DC, so rip
(DC)

  You and your younger sister were sitting on your couch watching random crap on the T.V. It was pretty dark outside, and your paranoia was through the roof. You'd hear every single random tap and chirp from outside. You lived in the city, so people exist now.

  You were confused. You haven't heard much from Jason in a while, but it was justified. You haven't gone out to look for him in awhile, so you thought 'tonight is the night!' You had to consult your sister first, since you have to take care of her until your end.

  You turned to her much smaller figure, and asked, "Susie, wanna go out lookin' for Jason?"

  She only turned to you, and thought for a second. Susie finally answered with a nod, and walked towards the front door. Her pastel skirt flowed behind her as she jumped up, urging you to hurry up. You finally got up, and held her hand as you walked up to the front gate.

  Your body became misty and nearly unseeable to the naked eye. Susie walked up to where you were, and disappeared into the gas you called a body. One could just vaguely see a sleeping girl floating in space. After you were certain she was safe, you zoomed into a random direction.

  It had been a few seconds until a human ball was found on the floor. It was Jason wearing his Red Hood suit, and he seemed frightened. He was covering his face, while his knees were pressed up against his chest. His body was covered in various large gashes and bruises, which added to your whole pity feeling. You became more distinguishing, and kneeled down in front of him, lifting his head up.

  He jumped up, and pushed you as hard as he could, making his hands go right through you. Jason was even more frightened, wanting you gone. You were confused as to why he wanted you to stay away; you decided to ask him if he was alright.

"Jason, you're not okay. What's happening," you asked bluntly. Your tone seemed a bit rude; you were probably tired.

  This has happened countless times before, but you did't seem to remember at the moment. Whenever you get too close to someone emotionally, you start coming together mentally, showing them your mind. In the end they go insane, and either try to kill you or themselves. It has happened with your older brother being the first, then your father, and your mother being the last. The male family members trying to kill you, failing, then killed your sister twice. Your mother would have to bring the actually twenty-two year old back to life twice, to then kill herself instead.

  You almost found this as normal for the next ten years, but it ended in hundreds of deaths. You're seen as a villain in the eyes of most superheroes, to others you're an assassin. To Jason, you just wanted some people in your life, but they ended in death, because of your family's odd past.

  Jason looked directly in your eyes, and pulled out a random-ass knife. He aimed it directly at you, and lunged. You let yourself open, and he fell into an endless space. Sometimes you felt like Kirby. You had no idea how you became a glass case with no end, but you used it to your advantage, and stored your little sister inside. Once one went in, they could see everything in your perspective, but had no control. It could be a torture device, since if you hurt yourself you could heal within a second, but the unlucky winner would get an inordinately large wound in that spot. It was nice, since pain was nonexistent is they're just slapping the air.

  You were extremely scared of being in this dark street, so you flew off, back to your comfy home. You knew your lover was in great pain after seeing those images, but you didn't know why. They were images of your ancestors, and them doing some normal stuff for their time. They were probably the ones that kept you from forming relationships with, who they saw as, sinners. Your sister is the purest of them all, which is probably why she hasn't gone insane. No one enjoyed your powers, so you were usually left alone to play with Susie as children.