Sweet Mask (Lemon)

Requested by bleachlover2003
Sorry it's late; I lost track of time.
BeWaRe oF miStAkeS ;)
(ONE PUNCH MAN)

  It was the day of the tests to find out what hero rank we'd be put in. You decided to go with your cousin, Saitama, since you found out he'd be going. You don't have a really useful ability, but it did the trick. Your body would turn into a dark gassy substance, so it could separate and go into nearly anything, as long as it has a small opening. If you wanted to, you could semi-possess a creature or explode it into millions of pieces. Physically pulling something in that form was easy since that form is much lighter than air, but it can still turn back into a solid, keeping everything intact. You could basically become a pair of tar covered arms floating in the air, as long as you turned into a gas first. It was confusing, and you're still finding out about the new things your ghostly body could do, other than defy everything.

  Everyone was in the registration line, trying to look buff as fuck, but you and Saitama stood there awkwardly. Genos was somewhere else, and the other guys were laughing at both of you. Haha, if only they knew what Saitama would bring to the table. He went up to test, while you waited in the sidelines.

  You cheered tiredly, "Go Saitama... yay. You'll do it- I guess WooOo."

"Side-to-side jumps for thirty seconds! Ready.. Go," Yelled one of the workers.

  The stopwatch started its timer, and your cousin delivered. He slammed his feet in the ground, and hopped from left-to-right. His eyes turned white as he basically teleported from one side to the other. The men gawked at the sight and turned pale, they internally took back what they said.

"Next, the 1500-meter run. Go," They yelled again.

  He sped his way past the others, and passed the finish line first. Saitama crushed every test with flying colors, making some of the men give up.

  One of the workers called you up, it was your turn. You stood up, and your body turned to mist. They said the same exact thing as the other one, and you went so fast it looked like you were vibrating. During the run, your gas body almost looked like a bullet as you cut through the air, and passed your opponents with ease. Even more people decided to give up.

    Weightlifting, you blanketed everything around you, and started floating upwards. Everyone sweat dropped as all of the weights, benches, and desks flew up. Shot put, you sucked up the ball and spewed it out, sounding [and looking] like a gun. Vertical jumps, you didn't even jump, you floated upwards, and squished your way through one of the holes Saitama left behind. Whack a mole, you didn't even give they a chance before they even came out. Punching machine, you became more of a solid, moved back a little, and threw your arm shaped tar at the machine, leaving a giant dent.

"I'm done. Yeus," You whispered to yourself happily.

  You became a human again, and awkwardly shuffled your way towards the locker room to find your cousin. He was just standing there, nearly naked, and talking to himself. Genos walked up to him, and they started chatting.

"Hey, how do you think you did," You asked Saitama.

  Genos answered for him, "Sensei obviously got in A class, at the least."

"The written test was extremely easy to pass, but the physical exam could knock some people off," He continued.

  Saitama finally joined in, "That's really all it takes to get in, Huh?"

"Yes."

"Welp, I failed. Can I go home now," You asked bluntly.

"A seventy is a pass, so you couldn't have failed," Genos reassured you.