Akira Fudo (Lemon)

Requested by Levi_Heichou13
I was supposed to publish this on Monday, but I kept passing out (I should stop making excuses)
(DEVILMAN CRY BABY)

You stood at the top of a high skyscraper, staring down at all of the tiny people below. The stars stared upon your beautiful human features, glowing brightly. It truly seems like the perfect picture, but your beauty and handsomeness blocked the demon and the hell from inside him. You could obviously tell there would be chaos here within a short period of time. Ah, you are quite an interesting demon. You do have great respect even if you do hide as a cloud of mist when wanting to be left alone.

Your body can become like the one of a human, like everyone else, as well as one of a near-invisible cloud, and one of a sort of wasp. You'd become this abnormally large monster with a greenish armor covering most of your body. Your eyes turn completely black. Large, near-transparent wings sprout from your back. Your canines become red and would stick slightly out of your mouth. You didn't exactly have a stinger, it would be the many long, bullet-like objects that would follow you when in that form. It might not be very obvious, but you were in the form of the great Warrior Wasp. You'd beat your giant wings together to create a loud drumming noise, one that could outnumber the stampede of a million elephants, forcing your enemies into submission.

You are feared by many for inducing a torturous pain onto your enemies, forcing them to feel as if they're in the flow of an active volcano. They'd think back, and ask why they even tried. You aren't exactly known as creating the most pain by everyone; you compete with two other creatures for the title. In the end, all you want is to be left alone, and most devils know not to go near your territory.

Now you are quite fragile while being a bag of flesh with accessories. Everything felt comfortable, since your body parts weren't floating away, nor gigantic. The gentle breeze blew your soft hair to the side. You feel amazing, almost like a villain that has found peace, but you were still wandering around this world looking for your lost mate.

It was an odd relationship; he had two lovers, one of them being you, the other was this busty demon. You wouldn't have been surprised if he completely left you for her. You were used to it, but this was very weird. She was searching for him as well, and she would do anything to get her daily fuck back. Once, Silene tried to get at it with you, but you wouldn't budge. Everyone in hell was a whore, but you're a bit different. You're still a slut, but for silence, maybe a lil' demon ass here and there. With silence you truly feel peaceful, and once you're happy and finally can think, you get horny. Right now is one of those times.

You felt like he was calling out to you. A warm feeling filled your senses, almost as if he was pushing himself closer, almost trying to become one with your body. There was a room within the building that you stayed in for the past few weeks, and you rushed into it once you felt like melting. A small smile creeped onto your face once you realized you were both connecting, without Silene.

You threw all of your clothing into it's bin until you were completely bare. A hot sensation covered your dick, and it only increased with each tiny movement you made. Your wings stabbed through your back, and your eyes became completely pitch black.

"Ah, come to me, my love," You groaned out into the air.

"I truly want you! It's what you always wanted! Come back to me Amon," You continued desperately.

Quiet chuckles filled the room, as your transformation kept on going. Everything went dark for both of you. Then, you two had finally found each other. Loud pants and grunting spewed out of your large, dominating form. Amon cried for you to become harsher. He, and his voice, shook with every rough thrust. You were relatively silent compared to your mate.