Heroes and Death

Will's eyes widened on horror, the sharp black blade jutting out of Percy's chest, creating a blood spray that made The Son of Hades' boyfriend almost cry.

A beautiful, sleek Pegasus crashed through the roof, am arrow through its neck. Blackjack collapsed onto his side, crying in pain and his mouth frothing. He managed one last neigh on help but it came to late. The pair, Demigod and Pegasus died together.

Over at the big house, Annabeth had her eyes tightened in anger and sorrow. The fates had come by, shocked at Percy's death too. They hadn't foreseen it, and that scared the Demigods at Camp Half-Blood. If even the fates were out of control...  That was bad.

Annabeth stared down at the ground. She had lost too many people. Two of her brethren came to comfort her, but she denied them.
"Go f*ck yourself"
This surprised everyone. Annabeth wasn't one to swear, much less that level of swearing.

TARTARUS

Nico screamed. Magnus' eyes rolled into his head and Jack fell to the ground, going heavy and limp. Nico shouted Percy's name and Magnus screamed a different name: Alex. There was a figure, almost like a doll, falling from the top of Tartarus. A pink and green jumper flew in the wind. Alex Fierro fell from Earth. She crashed to the ground a few metres ahead of the trio. Magnus stood up and sprinted to his fallen girl/boy friend. Tears flew in the wind. Alex looked up at Magnus sadly, barely living.

"Stay... here. Safest... Place... Earth... Ruined... Gods... Fallen," Alex took one last, ragged breath and then her heart stopped. Nico's face contorted in anger and pain. "TOO... MANY... DEATHS... NOOOOO!!!!!"

And then all hell broke loose.

A/N HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Nico's Tale: The End of the World.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें