A Dying Era.

BROOKLYN HOUSE

Philip sniffed the air distrustfully. Khufu and Felix's penguins were going beserk. Sadie could feel the intensity of the magical power surrounding their Nome.  Walnubis suddenly collapsed in a heap. Carter pulled out his sword and Amos went to protect Walnubis.

(A/N I CANNOT BE ARSED DOING WALT/ANUBIS)

Dark spikes erupted out of the ground. Sadie felt something suspiciously hot and sticky spray onto her back. She looked at the sides of her arm arms and her eyes widened as she saw that they were drenched in blood. She turned around and saw Amos lying on the ground. His eyes were white and he was surrounded bya pool of blood. Everyone felt weak. Then Carter, Sadie and Walnubis all had the exact same premonition.

"PERCY!"

Carter took immediate charge.
"CLEO, FELIX, KHUFU, PHILIP, AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO CAN CARRY PEOPLE, GRAB EVERY LITTLE KID AND RUN FOR YOUR GODSDAM LIVES."

But only Cleo, Khufu and Felix were left. The male chaperones were dead, and the remaining members of Brooklyn house could hear the dying screams of the rest of the magicians.

Walnubis stood up, and the Anubis part of him was devastated. "Nico... I'm so sorry... NICO! OH GOD NICO!"

TARTARUS

Nico could feel the magicians' pain. He could sense Valhalla in ruins. Samir-Al-Abas was fighting alongside the entire remainder of the grand hotel: floor 19.  But he had to push on. He had to. He needed to. Tartarus suddenly seemed like a nice cosy blanket. Magnus and Jack were sloping along behind him, Alex's dead body disintegrating into nothingness. Nico could feel the monsters inside Tartarus. There were barely any: most were out on the front lines with the darkness. Death was all that existed anymore.

A sharp spear suddenly slammed itself into the ground in front of the trio. Atop said spear was a very familiar-looking brush.

"FRIENDS!" The good Titan laughed cheerfully.

(A/N I HOPE YOU LIKE THE DAM ENDING)