Monsters and Titans

TARTARUS

Nico looked up, almost smiling.
"You... You're... Alive!"

"BOB HAS COME TO SAVE HIS FRIENDS!"

Jack took a hover back.
"What in the farts of Thor? Nico, this guy is a bloody Titan. What are you doing?"

"FUNNY SWORD!!!!"

"Hey, hey, no stop. Stop. STOP!" But it was too late. Bob the Titan was already reaching for Jack.

Jack ran (hovered?) For it. He flew through the stones, with a very senile Bob running behind. Magnus chuckled, "looks like Jack found a friend!"

Too bad said smile wouldn't last long.

Nico gasped in pain. There was a creepy black glow in his eyes.

Bob turned: "Friend?"

Nico was jerked back into hell.

"We need to get out of here."

No one moved.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, GO!"

Outriders came pouring out behind them. Nico shapeshifted into a Raven and flew like the wind. Bob sauntered after him at a surprising pace. Magnus grabbed onto Jack and the runic sword 🗡️ Soared through the blood red air. Black, slimy creatures trawled after them, roaring. Suddenly all light was eradicated. Everything was plunged into darkness and even Jack stopped glowing.

Nico landed on a rock and transformed back into human form, pulling out his Stygian iron sword and slicing through the air.

There was a flash of light, illuminating a giant creature. There was the sound of energy building up and Nico's eyes went wide with fear.

"HOLY SH*T"

A blast of pure devastation shot through the cavern, breaking the darkness slightly.

"We can't defeat that... That's a Monster formed from the dead... These outriders... They're zombies... All of them. That's why they are so dangerous. There's something else at work here... A deadly force... Worse than Gaea, or Kronos. This is the Universe we are messing with here. Reality itself is trying to kill us. But what have we been doing wrong? WHY IS IT SO DAM ANGRY?!?!?!?! FOR #£&%'s SAKE!" Nico ranted.

Magnus grabbed his arm and shook him back to reality. "Big monster! Wants to kill!"

"Yeah..." Nico frowned, like he was trying to remember something. Then he went war mode.

"We need to run. We cannot defeat that thing and it will split our ashes into atoms onto quantum particles. Get out of here. Go to Long Island South or the East side of Brooklyn. I don't care just get out of here... I'll try and weave you a shadow spell out of here.

(A/N If you have any questions about their powers go to the comments. I will answer them there)

"No!" Magnus shouted. "I'm not leaving a man behind!"

But it was too late. The spell was cast and he was being sucked onto the face of the Earth.

Bob picked up Nico, and small Bob hissed and ran alongside them, as they sprinted away from reality's demons.

THE FACE OF THE EARTH

Everyone and everything was coming together as Governments and countries were torn apart. Armies were decimated and the human race was dying out.

???

"The human race is a dying species. We need to fight whatever force is trying to take over our planet. We cannot let ourselves die. Not after what has happened to our lives. Never... Again..."

The chase siblings stood together at the head of the conference table.

"WE FIGHT TO AVENGE THE FALLEN!!!"